4.50 star(s) 10 Votes

BlueCamel

Aug 22, 2024
Impressive for an AI game I guess, basic but not too stupid of a story. The art is pretty good and the animations are surprising, I thought all AI art games are gonna be images only.
Honestly I'd be down for still-images that are not AI made to have these kind of animations - What program do you think is used?

bobdillan

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2016
Game was fine. Story is nothing special but haters are absolutely going too shit on it for the hotel basically selling sex to guests. Will depend on what happens with the sister who was working at the hotel, if she was involved with it people are going to freak out.
Oh, and the biggest plus, there's no questionable shit like NTR in the story.(y)
People are going to get into what is or isnt NTR bla bla blah. I'll just say whats in the game and you can decide what to call it.

Things we know for sure in the game right now...

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

So like I said, it will depend on where the story goes with some of the characters we have interacted with so far
Um..... The sister worked at a brothel disguised as a massage palor...

So there's already what could be NTR (already is for those who're into incest whether or not they will be an LI).

And the "If she was involved" ship (from micojive's comments) has sailed, since she worked at the massage brothel... ain't any room left for imagination since it's confirmed.

Like... Unless I missed something and only Nora was working there... but then how did the two become such close friends hmmm?

Anyway that aside, half of the LIs so far are literally whores, literal prostitutes... sooo there's that.

Edit:
Checked the itch.io page, so the sister isn't an Li (no incest) but doesn't mean there won't be scenes in the game of her... just not with MC.

To be honest, seems like it will be a classic case of try to satisfy everyone, end up satisfying no one.

As for NTR, Dev seems to being doing so just that it's avoidable. (The only one they denied is incest, so if they were not going to do NTR at all there's not reason to not have said so, i.e. read between the lines):
1724663863134.png

p.s. Don't shoot the messenger.

Last edited:

micojive

Oct 2, 2017
Um..... The sister worked at a brothel disguised as a massage palor...

So there's already what could be NTR (already is for those who're into incest whether or not they will be an LI).

And the "If she was involved" ship (from micojive's comments) has sailed, since she worked at the massage brothel... ain't any room left for imagination since it's confirmed.

Like... Unless I missed something and only Nora was working there... but then how did the two become such close friends hmmm?

Anyway that aside, half of the LIs so far are literally whores, literal prostitutes... sooo there's that.

Edit:
Checked the itch.io page, so the sister isn't an Li (no incest) but doesn't mean there won't be scenes in the game of her... just not with MC.

To be honest, seems like it will be a classic case of try to satisfy everyone, end up satisfying no one.

As for NTR, Dev seems to being doing so just that it's avoidable. (The only one they denied is incest, so if they were not going to do NTR at all there's not reason to not have said so, i.e. read between the lines):
View attachment 3969207

p.s. Don't shoot the messenger.
For what we know this just isnt true yet.

1. We dont know if every girl working at the hotel is involved in the brothel bit, it seems like not everyone is.
2. We only know you can call a girl to the room, or you can go to the message area and have sex.
3. You saying every girl is a whore is just pure speculation and not found in the game yet

Lobbly

Feb 23, 2019
I create ai content and immediately found the same expression on every face quite appaling. What is romance, sex and storytelling but emotional exchange? This issue isn't unique to whatever this artist is using. There are plenty awesome checkpoints for Stable Diffusion with the exact same issue regarding expressions. I hope ai development will focus on this.

OddSevenDogs

Jan 5, 2020
I know a day will come when AI art will get so good you won't even notice it being AI anymore. It's inching ever closer.

ilon55

Jan 11, 2019
Looks good at first sight, but when you scratch the surface a bit, it turns out to be another brothel game just this time under the facade of a luxury hotel. And we can't even turn down the whores... Meh.
Besides, I see a bigger problem than whether the sister is another undercover prostitute. What the hell is a picture of a guy doing in wallpaper folder? Is this a joke or maybe Habson is one of LIs :LOL:

Reactions: Lucid Lancer

FXLS_

Sep 7, 2024
Hey everyone, FXLS here—the developer of the game.

I just happened to come across this forum today, and I was really surprised to find my game being discussed here—didn’t even know it had been pirated. What surprised me even more was how much bigger the discussions are here compared to my official channels, and how positive the feedback is! I really appreciate all the kind words, so thank you!

If you enjoyed the game, I’d be super grateful if you considered supporting me on Patreon. It takes a lot of time and effort to keep this project going, and any support would mean the world to me. Thanks a ton!

Crowza

Oct 25, 2020
Hey everyone, FXLS here—the developer of the game.

I just happened to come across this forum today, and I was really surprised to find my game being discussed here—didn’t even know it had been pirated. What surprised me even more was how much bigger the discussions are here compared to my official channels, and how positive the feedback is! I really appreciate all the kind words, so thank you!

If you enjoyed the game, I’d be super grateful if you considered supporting me on Patreon. It takes a lot of time and effort to keep this project going, and any support would mean the world to me. Thanks a ton!
Good game you've made so far. As you've noticed in alot of the comments earlier, people don't look too highly on AI CG games so your gonna have to put in alot of effort to convince them it's worth playing. But from what I've seen your off to a good start.

Kasaix

Dec 13, 2019
Good game you've made so far. As you've noticed in alot of the comments earlier, people don't look too highly on AI CG games so your gonna have to put in alot of effort to convince them it's worth playing. But from what I've seen your off to a good start.
It's not A.I. art. I've been following this artist for years, well before A.I. art was publicly available.

FXLS_

Sep 7, 2024
So why does it have the AI CG tag label?
The uploader mistakenly added the ‘AI CG’ tag, but it’s been fixed.

For those wondering why the animation and art look so great for AI—it's because they're not AI.

Reactions: Kasaix

Crowza

Oct 25, 2020

For those wondering why the animation and art look so great for AI—it's because they're not AI.
Ah, okay. I apologize then for saying it was. Game looks great so far, keep it up.

Reactions: Kasaix

GamerTrue

Mar 11, 2019

This is not AI?!

How do you create your art? It really seems like AI to me. By the way, what about the voice-over? Did you hire actors? I also thought it was done using AI. This means my comment about it being one of the best AI games is wrong.

FXLS_

Sep 7, 2024
This is not AI?!

How do you create your art? It really seems like AI to me. By the way, what about the voice-over? Did you hire actors? I also thought it was done using AI. This means my comment about it being one of the best AI games is wrong.

All the artwork is created by me—I've been a digital artist for 15 years before making this game.
The voices are done by professional actors, and their names are listed in the credits.

Feb 22, 2023
All the artwork is created by me—I've been a digital artist for 15 years before making this game.
The voices are done by professional actors, and their names are listed in the credits.
thats impressive dude. i really enjoyed the first episode what kind of release schedule do you think?

RORONOBEO

Apr 8, 2020
Do you use any social media platforms to showcase your art?

4.50 star(s) 10 Votes