Night Hacker

Forum Fanatic
Jul 3, 2021
Go to fap-nation.com and download the compressed version. It's of 4-4.7gb in size. Dont waste your time downloading 18gb of buggy garbage.
Ummm... the compressed version is the SAME GAME, just the images and audio are in a much more compressed format. The game's code itself is the exact same code, bugs and all.

Corranda326

Dec 7, 2020
How do you change the keys of what attack you are doing when fighting I learned the uppercut but have yet to figure out how to use it

DarknessDai

Mar 23, 2019
i reached where Emily tells you that she's going to leave , can we prevent that ? if not will she be back in the future ????

AngelsAfterDark

Jun 11, 2021
Can anyone confirm if the Compressed version for pc works? I played the android port when it was released but the path builder was waay too buggy and showed an error whenever there were choices on the screen, it was unplayable.

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
i reached where Emily tells you that she's going to leave , can we prevent that ? if not will she be back in the future ????
No, it cannot be avoided. If you have a good relationship you will continue messaging and even sexting her. Honestly, I don't know where they are going with Emily's story.

3.20 star(s) 196 Votes