patchs87

Oct 21, 2019
So I can't get 2 to work.... Is there a patch I can download....

On more important news.... does Nora want to have my kid or something?

Reactions: Thony

TittyLuvr1334

Aug 4, 2018
Hey planning to give this a try , but wanted to know if the scenes animated like having motion or not
Yes.
In the first act, it's not very well done. By the 3rd act, they really stepped up their game and improved. This last segment in Act 4, you can tell night and day difference on the quality of the animations/scenes.

Point being - don't let the first 2 acts speak for the whole experience.

-TL

Reactions: Jazzzzz

Jazzzzz

Sep 20, 2021
Yes.
In the first act, it's not very well done. By the 3rd act, they really stepped up their game and improved. This last segment in Act 4, you can tell night and day difference on the quality of the animations/scenes.

Point being - don't let the first 2 acts speak for the whole experience.

-TL
Understood will definitely give it a shot then

Night Hacker

Forum Fanatic
Jul 3, 2021
I was enjoying playing this game until charli was introduced.
I didn't have any problems with him until he started basically cucking/cockblocking mc of most of the girls.

And whats worse is you dont get the choice to stop it or anything.
I wouldnt care if i got the option to kick his ass and have it done with. but it seems that the dev is pretty set on making the mc a passive little wuss who wont do shit even if his life depended on it.

could anyone tell me if theres any way to prevent or fix it? cus quite frankly this game became such a damn turn off.
The dev said this game would be "realistic" then tell me wheres the damn option to punch him? smh.
There's no way to prevent it. I tried doing what I could to get along with the guy, didn't help. he acts the same way, so your choices don't been squat. Eventually you get him back and get rid of him in one of two ways (I think the dev seen how much people hated him). I was the same as you. He blocked you from talking to Nora and you didn't have the option to tell him to go fuck himself, which annoyed the piss out of me. We were forced into being a pussy.

Hopefully the dev learned his lesson.

Reactions: TheLegend1337

Night Hacker

Forum Fanatic
Jul 3, 2021
Shit this dev is so dumb, Why ruin something that was good in the first place?

if i didnt know better i would have thought the dev was self inserting as the charli guy as a way to get off or something :FacePalm:
What bothered me the most about the Charli character is he was just added out of nowhere, for no real reason with a really poor background explanation and then he starts hating on you and going out of his way to wreck your reputation with women, and there is never any reason given why.

I'm pretty open to new storylines and ideas, but the whole thing didn't make any sense. How you treated him didn't effect how he acted one little bit. I think the whole thing was some spur of the moment idea that popped into the dev's head without much thought into character development or a story-line that made sense.

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
What bothered me the most about the Charli character is he was just added out of nowhere, for no real reason with a really poor background explanation and then he starts hating on you and going out of his way to wreck your reputation with women, and there is never any reason given why.

I'm pretty open to new storylines and ideas, but the whole thing didn't make any sense. How you treated him didn't effect how he acted one little bit. I think the whole thing was some spur of the moment idea that popped into the dev's head without much thought into character development or a story-line that made sense.
My problem with Chari is that he didn't have human motivations. He was so much a human being as he was a perpetual motion cock blocking machine. He came out of nowhere and to nowhere did he return, a source of grief and irritation that only Lauren could see through. And evedently he didn't sleep because in addition to playing penis police he was also doing everybody's homework.

1649881007235.png

Thony

Jul 8, 2017
Can someone "start a conversation" with me and tell me what the last scene of the update is? I don't want to give out any type of spoilers for anyone.

JenMistress

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2019
Still got the same error message while showing how I helped during the election in the Path Builder. Well, worth a try, but still have the hope that someone would update the file here to 3.0.2 as that may have bug fixes in that. Have been talking with OscarSix on Discord about it, guess he's working on this game, and may have the issues fixed. We shall see.

Night Hacker

Forum Fanatic
Jul 3, 2021
I found Chris' clothes. All in one pack! Plus this has the red shirt that the MC wears sometimes.

main_41_1_42.jpg

Reactions: HogRocket

HogRocket

Engaged Member
Jun 8, 2020
I found Chris' clothes. All in one pack! Plus this has the red shirt that the MC wears sometimes.

View attachment 1755523

I wonder if the dev of "the game who shall not be named" came up with the name of the college over there based on the initials on that jacket. :unsure:

Undergrad Steve used Vallejo State, or something like that iirc, Chris's jacket could be from his high school, or he's a transfer from Bergmeister & Royce :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Night Hacker
3.20 star(s) 196 Votes