Mar 15, 2021
To get this scene you actually have to tell Chloe to seduce Grayson when she gives you two options of how to advance her campaign. You also have to agree when she asks to talk to him alone. She also insists that they just talked but take from that what you will. So I don't want to hear anybody whining about NTR. If you don't like it, don't pimp her out like that.
Thank you, I take note of it.

Mar 15, 2021
It is only my pet theory but I am dubious about Charli and Josh having a connection per se. I wouldn't be surprised if Charli was somehow involved with Mr. Rose though. That could be the connective tissue between them because I think Mr. Rose was the individual Josh was talking about after bemoaning his father wanting him to join the Army. Charli has many bad qualities but one of the most prominent was that he seemed like a chaperone sent specifically for Nora who overstepped his mandate and started getting in the business of all the girls.
I wonder why Charli seems so involved with Nora if you're right it makes perfect sense.

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
and what is path builder?
It is intended to be a quick way to skip to the current update and customize it using important decisions of the past updates. But I don't think it works very well. Plus I believe it conflicts with real-life mode and breaks the game. That bug may be fixed. I'm not sure.

Crusader of Romance

Dec 14, 2019
It is intended to be a quick way to skip to the current update and customize it using important decisions of the past updates. But I don't think it works very well. Plus I believe it conflicts with real-life mode and breaks the game. That bug may be fixed. I'm not sure.
Yeah, I tried it and a problem I had is that it makes choices for you that screws things up. Like I tried it for Nora and I couldn't have sex with her in Europe.

Joshuam303

Feb 27, 2020
also I am following the walkthrough and it says at the charity thing I should talk to lauren and invite her but when I try it says I "should probably talk to someone else"

Reactions: Pedrocas77
3.20 star(s) 196 Votes