Rosa Melano

Jul 12, 2017
is it just me or does anyone else see a plot error?
why would Chloe be using the mc to avenge grayson if they know each other and flirt and are even about to kiss when the mc is a total nobody? that would be until after that incident but Chloe showed interest in the mc before he met grayson

phacer

Dec 8, 2017
so, just asking, can somebody upload a fresh save with path builder on? it will be a huge help for those who have problems like me on android

Reactions: Zero141214

TittyLuvr1334

Aug 4, 2018
is it just me or does anyone else see a plot error?
why would Chloe be using the mc to avenge grayson if they know each other and flirt and are even about to kiss when the mc is a total nobody? that would be until after that incident but Chloe showed interest in the mc before he met grayson
Another one:
At Lauren's bday/costume party, pics are uploaded to kiwi. Nora responds to one of the pics. No one seems to notice.
She's supposed to be missing, no one can reach her, and when you finally find her, she explains she's had her phone off for the whole time she was "missing".

• Haha
Reactions: Zero141214

Venoma

Nov 30, 2018
Finally got around to this 18gb download again, and caught up with the last 2-3 chapters.

Enjoyed the across the board improvements on pretty much everything imo since the last time I checked in. Especially on the animated sex scenes which I previously always found to fall a little flat as far as getting me to where i needed to go :)

Still think ditching the phone entirely would of been a net positive in the big picture development though. Lose that and the game is even feeling like a top tier Ren'Py playthrough nowadays.

Reactions: Tumblingjoint

Crusader of Romance

Dec 14, 2019
Another one:
At Lauren's bday/costume party, pics are uploaded to kiwi. Nora responds to one of the pics. No one seems to notice.
She's supposed to be missing, no one can reach her, and when you finally find her, she explains she's had her phone off for the whole time she was "missing".
I noticed this on several Kiwi posts. My guess is that whoever did them forgot that she was supposed to be missing or that those replies were supposed to come later.

Woodrobin

May 18, 2021
For that you have to be in relationship with Chloe , and from that you have to take her in homecoming , and make your your KCT must be popular .
My current play-through my character's KCT is Loyal and he was still able to get into a relationship with Chloe, so I don't think that last one is a requirement, it might just make it easier.

3.20 star(s) 196 Votes