Dec 8, 2021
Grayson is a total scumbag, equal or worse than Chris, he cowardly attacked a guy from behind because he thinks a woman is a thing that belongs to him even after a break and posts personal photos of that girl in an attempt to humiliate her and affect her publicly
two fraternities and two rubbish leaders, the desire is not to join any, too bad it's mandatory, and since it's mandatory, I hope we can take the place of leader of the fraternity that we chose, and expel the old leader, I was going to be at least interesting to see this happen

Jack Townsend

Sep 4, 2020
I think that may be linked to earlier decisions the path builder didn't take in account. I started a path builder on act 1 as popular and got the scene.

On the other hand, I unlocked the Naomi BJ scene even without going through it during a normal Loyal run, lol
Can you give me an idea of what choices you made in your playthrough that got you the "Wild with Chloe" scene?

sexypeanut

Jun 30, 2020
Can you give me an idea of what choices you made in your playthrough that got you the "Wild with Chloe" scene?
Hmm I don't remember anymore, but I guess I always supported her and didn't get drunk at Josh (when you meet Amber & Kim).

Pallabbbbbnn

Jan 15, 2022
Grayson is a total scumbag, equal or worse than Chris, he cowardly attacked a guy from behind because he thinks a woman is a thing that belongs to him even after a break and posts personal photos of that girl in an attempt to humiliate her and affect her publicly
Couldn't agree more

sexypeanut

Jun 30, 2020
what's the difference between make a normal pt or one with the pathbuilder enabled?
pathbuilder let's you customize where you start the game, if you'll be locked to a KCT alignment and which girl you want to romanticize. however, it won't give you achievements

Reactions: Kovir123

sexypeanut

Jun 30, 2020
IIRC, Jenny is a Confident girl... but I got her scene while playing as Popular and she says this?!? Is she that confusing or what? lol
1644012839003.png

CarlaDaniela

Mar 1, 2019

Act IV Part 3 Preview
Hey everyone,

Sorry for a few days of no posts, I've been incredibly busy working pretty much around the clock.

I thought now would be a good time to tell you a bit about Act IV Part 3 and all the awesome things you can look forward to.

Alone Time With Your Favorite Girls
One of our biggest takeaways from Act IV Part 2 was that there wasn't enough one on one time with most of the girls. There was a lot of action, and cool events, but there was very little time to romantically get to know them better. For Act IV Part 3, we have plenty of one on one scenes, whether it's a dinner date, dog-walking or going to the opera.

Tough Campaign Decisions
With the Chicks' presidency campaigns running full speed, there are lots of important decisions coming your way. Some of which makes things incredibly steamy with you and some of the Chicks, while others could change the whole course of the race.

Exhilarating Fights
The new fight system will allow you to customize the way you fight and completely change what your focus lies on. It might be easy to pick up, but mastering it and beating even the highest difficulty will be incredibly hard. Gone are the days of weird glitches and lag. The new fight system will feel incredibly smooth and satisfying.

Tons Of Exciting Events
Between Sex-Ed, finding out how good of a parent you'd be, a big celebrity visiting San Vallejo and so much more Act IV Part 3 is aiming to be the most romantically, sexually and emotionally charged update we've ever had!

Choices That Matter
As always, your choices will shape your story. Whether you show vulnerability and deeply connect with the girl of your dreams, or lie and cheat to get with as many beauties as possible, whether you fight to keep your frat together or watch it be torn apart, and whether you end up getting everything you wanted or lose it all... it's all up to you.

Act IV Part 3 is coming in February or March.
Hope you're as excited as I am!

- Steve
v16s7_2-Beauty.png

3.20 star(s) 196 Votes