Jack Townsend

Sep 4, 2020
I know it's early, but I'm wondering if this game will have multiple endings depending on the player's choices, and if there will be romance endings for each and every woman in the game.

CarlaDaniela

Mar 1, 2019
I saw some people saying they liked Riley and after a certain event, they didn't like her anymore, they said she was spoiled, can you tell me why?
i don't know, not sure what event you are talking about, i haven't finished playing the last episode, only until lauren's party so maybe i haven't reached that, or what event are you talking about?

Dec 8, 2021
i don't know, not sure what event you are talking about, i haven't finished playing the last episode, only until lauren's party so maybe i haven't reached that, or what event are you talking about?
I don't know what event it is, I don't even know what it really is, it could be an event, a change in behavior, but whether or not you see anything bad about Riley by the end of the last update, let me know, I want it know if they really have something

Jack Townsend

Sep 4, 2020
I'm having problems unlocking the "Wild with Chloe" scene. Can someone please explain to me how to unlock it, in as much detail as possible please. I would be very grateful.

Pallabbbbbnn

Jan 15, 2022
I'm having problems unlocking the "Wild with Chloe" scene. Can someone please explain to me how to unlock it, in as much detail as possible please. I would be very grateful.
For that you have to be in relationship with Chloe , and from that you have to take her in homecoming , and make your your KCT must be popular .

• Red Heart
Reactions: Jack Townsend
3.20 star(s) 196 Votes