3.80 star(s) 44 Votes

redproud

Sep 20, 2019
An honest question asked off the cuff. Apologies if this seems random.

Is there any particular reason that Mediafire isn't the preferred and common download source on F95? Does cost go parabolic with file size or something?

I ask in the Bioasshard thread since it's a 5GB+ UE game on this forum, with other regulars of the engine (Wild Life 13GB) being even worse offenders. Yet, I see Mediafire being used for sub 1GB sized stuff all the time.

What gives??

• Thinking Face
Reactions: LDV

Deesnutz2021

Oct 20, 2021
They did mention in the last couple of changelogs that they won't be adding more sex animations until they polished all the game mechanics. So no sex until near the end of development most likely. Just a reminder to not get your hopes up next time you see an update on this thread.
Lol, that means at this pace the next rude animation will arrive in year 2040.

Pop1984

Oct 30, 2017
better every time. It's true that we all want more sex scenes, but it shows that they are improving everything. I personally like how it's turning out. I play it again to see everything as much as possible, and I really notice the work of these people. Keep in that way!

Reactions: Kashei1979

Emerald_Gladiator

Jun 9, 2017
better every time. It's true that we all want more sex scenes, but it shows that they are improving everything. I personally like how it's turning out. I play it again to see everything as much as possible, and I really notice the work of these people. Keep in that way!
Kinda ...? I think some would disagree with you there, as the new Mission 11 is so buggy that it's sorta unplayable, and that's been the case with many missions during development. It seems that with every release, the devs create new bugs and need to spend even more time fixing them.

And of course, there's the obvious argument that given the amount of time the devs have been working on this, and the money they've received via Patreon over the game's 5+ yr dev cycle, that they should of course be improving with every release. I doubt anyone would be interested, let alone pay them, if they weren't at least improving in some way. Heck, they're not even at the stage where they're developing the actual game yet. The current game is the "Arena", which is essentially their sandbox for testing mechanics, enemies, and such.

Reactions: MoreNow

bookreport

Feb 28, 2021
An honest question asked off the cuff. Apologies if this seems random.

Is there any particular reason that Mediafire isn't the preferred and common download source on F95? Does cost go parabolic with file size or something?

I ask in the Bioasshard thread since it's a 5GB+ UE game on this forum, with other regulars of the engine (Wild Life 13GB) being even worse offenders. Yet, I see Mediafire being used for sub 1GB sized stuff all the time.

What gives??
mediafire is a unsafe website dont know why anybody would wanna risk downloading there regularly

Fallen-Lilith95

Jun 25, 2017
The whole goal of making a game by opening up patreon or subscribe/monthly pay based service is to squeeze as much money as possible from the people that pay,by doing minimum effort and barely adding new content each month you keep the cash flowing infact the last thing you want is release said game,especially western developers,like holy shit some have been working on a single game for 5-10 years and no release yet lmao,i cant believe people keep falling for this

Last edited:

rilemaxy

Aug 4, 2017
how to cheat with cheat engine.VIDEO_
It is not a virus dll file is from

Last edited:

SylvanaHellsing

Mar 22, 2019
Alright, a few hours of bs and reading up on basic encryption ciphers and decrypting. I did some digging and the cipher for the codes has somewhat changed since the Mar. 2022 release. Meg or someone might be reading up on the forums so I'm expecting the encryption method or at least the cipher to change for the next release.

Anyways, here's a couple of other codes for the v0.8.194 release:

Fox: M4IF-573C
GPU Heavy Bush 1: F4UT-GF2Q

If anyone else is trying to take a crack at decrypting besides me (I mean wasting time is fun, but the tedium of trial and error is killing me), here's some other values I made good progress on:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

You may also want to use this:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Many thanks to funog and Gan_fald for being one of the firsts to actually take a look at this and explain where to start. Also huge thanks to whoever gave their Eagle codes out.

https://f95zone.to/threads/bioasshard-arena-v0-8-194-versusx.11662/post-11322152
Hello,

I don't really understand how you get all those value, like, where you got these for using the atbash cipher for getting everything?

odynson

Oct 14, 2017
i gett this error everytime when starting the gam it gives me an error it says X3DAudio1_7.dll and XAPOFX_5.dll cant be found?

3.80 star(s) 44 Votes