3.80 star(s) 44 Votes

Clangokkuner

Jan 30, 2020
Holy shit the sheer amount of things that are completely wrong with Mission 11 is actually astounding, not just at a technical level, but a design level as well.

SinfulFantasy

Jul 31, 2021
Bro, the patreon is literally $1 View attachment 3025687
Yes, sock puppet, $1 for the absolute bare-ass minimum, no fantasy cards shit tier, which is also a limited number so you literally CAN'T BUY THAT TIER ANYMORE. For the highest tier with all the game's content, however, it's $30 a fucking month. That means that for NINETY FUCKING DOLLARS over a 3 month dev period, THIS is what I would have gotten. New jump animations. Fuckin seriously?

Amgresr

Aug 10, 2017
Yes, sock puppet, $1 for the absolute bare-ass minimum, no fantasy cards shit tier, which is also a limited number so you literally CAN'T BUY THAT TIER ANYMORE. For the highest tier with all the game's content, however, it's $30 a fucking month. That means that for NINETY FUCKING DOLLARS over a 3 month dev period, THIS is what I would have gotten. New jump animations. Fuckin seriously?
Jump animations that he ripped from resident evil 5

• Haha
Reactions: fdiscodude

AngreMonkey

Nov 13, 2017
Months of no new content, only to get bit of movement while the game still feels it could break at any moment due high amount of glitches/bugs, to add insult to injury the codes been changed. So I rather stick to the 8.194 since nothing worth of reasoning to update to 9.271

fdiscodude

Feb 19, 2018
Im calling it, dead game walking. Age old story in this market tho. Here are the steps, 1. Hype a fantastic idea, whether feasible or not it sounds awesome. 2. Make a barebones demo that shows promise, wow the community and get patreons. 3. Milk that same demo for YEARS to come = Cash money in hand for in reality maybe a total of a single months work of casual game creation and make money like you had a second time you don't have to show up for much. Great gig really, can't do it myself now because this post will lead back to me..fuck my dastardly plan fooled by me!

HllRzer

Jun 19, 2021
Im calling it, dead game walking. Age old story in this market tho. Here are the steps, 1. Hype a fantastic idea, whether feasible or not it sounds awesome. 2. Make a barebones demo that shows promise, wow the community and get patreons. 3. Milk that same demo for YEARS to come = Cash money in hand for in reality maybe a total of a single months work of casual game creation and make money like you had a second time you don't have to show up for much. Great gig really, can't do it myself now because this post will lead back to me..fuck my dastardly plan fooled by me!
Delete this post and make this same game but with 3make Jill. You'll make a killing.

• Haha
Reactions: fdiscodude

Innocent Chloe

Jul 23, 2017
Honestly though seeing stuff like this happen time, and time, and time again... It really makes me want to learn how to make a 3D action game and do it properly myself as in not abandon it/milk it and actually do it properly and continue adding content to it

There are of course exceptions, some of the 2D/3D action games in my signature have had excellent consistent progress over the years with actual new content being added to it. And you can tell how hyped I was for this game I even have it in my sig as well

Only thing holding me back is my lack of 3D modelling knowledge. I am currently making a Renpy game but just learning Renpy and Daz3D Studio was hard enough for me. If I were to make a 3D game it would probably be in Unreal seems to be the easiest to work in and learn but I wouldn't even know where to begin with it, also would mean I would have to drop the Renpy I've been working on

ThatGuy82

Jan 20, 2021
+Change+ Every interactable is now a 'child' of a Parent class containing all the shared code for them to be interacted
First off, this isn't a change the user will ever see. Secondly....WHY wouldn't you be doing it this way from the start?? :ROFLMAO:

Deleted member 1017199

Nov 17, 2018
They did mention in the last couple of changelogs that they won't be adding more sex animations until they polished all the game mechanics. So no sex until near the end of development most likely. Just a reminder to not get your hopes up next time you see an update on this thread.

SylvanaHellsing

Mar 22, 2019
New version of the game, it is possible to find the wonder card for getting the new skin or max tier? somebody know which program or the step for finding these in the code? (I don't talk about the wonder card you find in the level, I talk about eagle tier, boss tier, ..)

Clangokkuner

Jan 30, 2020
They did mention in the last couple of changelogs that they won't be adding more sex animations until they polished all the game mechanics. So no sex until near the end of development most likely. Just a reminder to not get your hopes up next time you see an update on this thread.
Unfortunately yeah, the entirety of mission 11 was designed around the jump mechanic, which mostly works, but the entire map is just asinine to play around and is still buggy as hell, dunno how if ever got out of playtesting that you can get stuck multiple times in one session and rely on pure luck to not have to reset.

jmh1213

Jul 21, 2023
Warning Mission 11 Julia: There is a bug where the character freezes on the way down. You have to start over.

Deleted member 1017199

Nov 17, 2018
Unfortunately yeah, the entirety of mission 11 was designed around the jump mechanic, which mostly works, but the entire map is just asinine to play around and is still buggy as hell, dunno how if ever got out of playtesting that you can get stuck multiple times in one session and rely on pure luck to not have to reset.
Also expect new releases to be very broken because after every release is a "Rev" version release. I'm pretty sure their QA process is to release a build as soon as its done and just let their patrons find and report the bugs and glitches so they won't have to.

Oct 12, 2018
Not to be a dick, but do you really think any hentai game studio has real playtesters? Let alone ones being pushed out through patreon? If you haven't noticed, WE are the playtesters by and large. Comes with the territory of playing just about any unfinished product.

SylvanaHellsing

Mar 22, 2019
Not to be a dick, but do you really think any hentai game studio has real playtesters? Let alone ones being pushed out through patreon? If you haven't noticed, WE are the playtesters by and large. Comes with the territory of playing just about any unfinished product.
It's also nthe case for the big one, playtesters are the customers

3.80 star(s) 44 Votes