3.80 star(s) 44 Votes

teenage_angst

Feb 14, 2018
you ppl just dont get it. you are literally asking for the guy to kill the golden cow. he gonna milk it till the end. just play something else. and if they ever finish it they finish it. i doubt its going to happen anytime soon since they make the money. you want them to finish it faster? stop supporting it. unsub from all his platforms and let him know that you will pay upon delivery. enough with this bullshit patreon and kickstart and my ass. cashgrabbin mfkers.

Stretta

Nov 21, 2018
you ppl just dont get it. you are literally asking for the guy to kill the golden cow. he gonna milk it till the end. just play something else. and if they ever finish it they finish it. i doubt its going to happen anytime soon since they make the money. you want them to finish it faster? stop supporting it. unsub from all his platforms and let him know that you will pay upon delivery. enough with this bullshit patreon and kickstart and my ass. cashgrabbin mfkers.
More likely he would just abandon it. Who the hell is motivated to spend more time and energy on something that makes less money?

SylvanaHellsing

Mar 22, 2019
Now, Waiting for the fantasy card ~
It seems that I can't test all the old code for shaving, hair or whatever doesn't work, because I don't have the "Tier code"

Ssnake2

Jun 2, 2018
Ha haha !! new feature with a lot of bug! OK now the monsters can open the doors... but now it's us who can't anymore. exemple first door of mission 2. we freeze on "OPEN"
1678018342979.png
you can pass if you retun in the water when the zombie come and go with him when he open the door for retuning in this place.
And another bug in mission 2
1678021117776.png
the door of the mansion don't open after the message "you use the key". so mission 2 is dead for now

alin20

Jul 12, 2017
yep alot of bugs,same here,level 2 wen you try open blocked screen,disapear the girl and no further can continue.

Deleted member 1017199

Nov 17, 2018
Obligatory changelog request
sow ,in few words,what new update contain?
Three new levels and one new bug it seems on level 2.

A shooting range level to test the new item and one mansion level that seems broken because I can't open the door even with the keycard inserted.

A gallery level but don't unzip your pants yet it just shows some pictures and non-interactive models of future enemies and characters, Leon and Claire lookalikes and another I don't recognize, four enemies 3d models of a skinny demogorgon and budget Mr. X and portraits of a big chunky enemy and female zombie. It also shows one new sexattack on a table but its not animated.

New usable item, eggs. Eat to heal or throw to kill. Looks like a useful joke weapon since it kills regular zombies in one hit and heals a good amount of health.

Zombies can open doors now.

Readable documents like in the RE games.

This is all I could find.

Reactions: korkmaz1

Prick

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2017
Are the bigger zombies immortal? I put at least 50 pistol rounds into the head and still no kill.

I'm assuming points don't transfer between playthroughs, so grinding points on mission 1 for the weapon unlocks is just absurd, they're way too damn expensive.

I've avoided this game for the last five years and am pretty disappointed to see how utterly unplayable it is.

Reactions: korkmaz1

alin20

Jul 12, 2017
no,this version it unplayble,at level 2 door blocked,level 3 same,no this time he screw up all,need fix all this bugs.

SylvanaHellsing

Mar 22, 2019
Are the bigger zombies immortal? I put at least 50 pistol rounds into the head and still no kill.

I'm assuming points don't transfer between playthroughs, so grinding points on mission 1 for the weapon unlocks is just absurd, they're way too damn expensive.

I've avoided this game for the last five years and am pretty disappointed to see how utterly unplayable it is.
Pistol don't work as long I remember
But shotgun and Bazooka works great, sometimes with the spa, you can juste One shoot the big buddy

Heribor

Sep 11, 2018
Ist every time the same .. why Nobody do this with Zombie Girls who want to reverserape the Male Protagonist ? ^^
It would be an idea, but Zombie are supposed to be feared so how would you explain a reverse rape on them ?
And Bioasshard arena is a reference to Resident Evil so you can't do that..

Summer Love

Jul 5, 2017
So I don't typically play these types of games until they are "done", because I'm not wild about playing something and then having to wait 1 year until it's done. Is this close to being finished or should I wait another 5 years?

SylvanaHellsing

Mar 22, 2019
So I don't typically play these types of games until they are "done", because I'm not wild about playing something and then having to wait 1 year until it's done. Is this close to being finished or should I wait another 5 years?
... Wait... XD

It would be an idea, but Zombie are supposed to be feared so how would you explain a reverse rape on them ?
And Bioasshard arena is a reference to Resident Evil so you can't do that..
Because YOU Are the Zombie?
Errh,You can't be Fearless like that..

Apr 2, 2019
Exactly, I don't pay for demos. Back in my day, demos were free shareware to garner excitement for the finished product. That's why I only support developers through Kickstarter, they are given a finite amount of funds to develop the game, which motivates them to finish developing the game instead of Patreon, which motivates developers to leave the project in limbo for as long as possible.

3.80 star(s) 44 Votes