3.80 star(s) 44 Votes

-Hellfire-

Jun 28, 2017
Well anyway it seems to be bugged after trying to unlock some doors on all level like "seems its unlocked now" but the F to open doesn't show up...aka soft lock on most levels :|

Reactions: MoreNow

Hornyy69

Dec 27, 2020
So do we need the new fantasy cards?
maybe I tricked the game somehow, I have an older version of bio means v0-6-438 I used codes in this version, and I also have the latest version i.e 7.1, so when I finished using every code in the previous version it somehow also applied in the latest version, so I changed my character in previous version and I have seen it applied in latest version too no need to add fantasy codes there make sure you don't go in character modify option in latest it will reset everything, then you do everything again, so just keep both versions with you.

Reactions: ZoneTan20

Hornyy69

Dec 27, 2020
m
I mean it's a neat mechanic, and I have to say I was having fun tossing eggs at zombies that for some reason ripped huge holes in them. I'm not sure it really fits with the game or that we needed it. There's enough playability, people want actual levels and maybe more monsters.
maybe these eggs should have been used in other places you know what I mean (obviously in her womb).

Tameh678

May 3, 2020
New bug created in Mission 2 where in the begining of the mission there is no way of opening the gate. After the electronic parts is inserted, there is no "Open" option. Upon zombie slowing walkthrough the gate the camera just glitched into the wall with the "open" button display and it is stuck.

Dec 25, 2018
Wait is that supposed to be normal when the egg suddenly pop out non stop?
Somehow it scares me more than facing those zombies..

Apr 2, 2019
After testing the new 0.7.132 update, I can confirm that many doors in the older levels are now broken. I recommend sticking with the previous 0.6.438 version, until the developers squash the new bugs. The only noteworthy new addition you'd miss out on was the egg throwing wave assault level, which itself is bugged by a soft-locking switch that spawns the eggs. No new animations or equipment, other than the aforementioned eggs.

Last edited:
3.80 star(s) 44 Votes