3.80 star(s) 44 Votes
Oct 8, 2019
I have Bioasshard v0.0.2 with me featuring re5 Jill but how do I share it with you?
If u tell me a way I can send you the game if possible.
>>Wherever it is on your machine, right-click the full containing folder (the very 1st containing all sub-folders, it will have the version number).

>>Click "send to..." compressed folder, choose a place to save it to. This may take a while, let it finish.

>>Pick a filesharing site to upload to. You can look on the 1st page and use any of the ones there as they are common sites.

>>Upload the compressed (zipped) game folder to the site, this may take a while too depending on your upload speed and if the site has speed limitations. You'll get a link to the download when it is done. Just post it here afterward.

Hrishik

Jun 23, 2021
Here you go. Only for v0.5.328

Pigeon
AYF9-1QF4

Crocodile
6ZZU-4WRM

Eagle
T8SL-HDSJ

Hound
HND6-TKDF

Fox
FX39-5SED

FoxHound
FHW8-FHN9

BigBoss
2BB3-FD74

TheBoss
BSS3-56ZQ

Ammo x2
LPD4-MMP1

DropRate x1.5
3DRP-MUNI

PistolCrit x3
27AZ-WC1C

Classic Outfit 1
DK4P-CL76

Classic Hair 5
PTCP-42S3

R3Make Outfit
7UJL-R3LD

R3Make Hair
HRTR-6Y8D

Pauliwinx23

Mar 26, 2021
>>Wherever it is on your machine, right-click the full containing folder (the very 1st containing all sub-folders, it will have the version number).

>>Click "send to..." compressed folder, choose a place to save it to. This may take a while, let it finish.

>>Pick a filesharing site to upload to. You can look on the 1st page and use any of the ones there as they are common sites.

>>Upload the compressed (zipped) game folder to the site, this may take a while too depending on your upload speed and if the site has speed limitations. You'll get a link to the download when it is done. Just post it here afterward.
DONE I have uploaded to anonfiles

Oct 8, 2019
"Due to maintenance", it says. Just bad timing as the site is doing routine maintenance, ya horny fooks! lol
Edit: Well it's now about 7 hours later, and still the same. Strange that the site claims maintenance.

Last edited:

Eggtree McGee

Jan 1, 2018
It might need to be re-uploaded, or to a different site, if you've still got the zip file. I dunno why, but the link is seemingly borked perpetually. Error says "maintenance" but it's been so for some time, and the rest of the site seems online.
could you send a mega link? You can easily set up a burner account with guerrilla mail, though the upload time is somewhat long for files that are multiple gigabytes

Steel44

Sep 16, 2018
My save I shared here last Saturday has everything unlocked, weapons and outfits. I'll share it again below.

Just played the boss fight, my save does indeed have all the weapons and outfits unlocked. Unless you unlock something from killing the boss. Also, far as I could tell, the RPG is not in the boss level.

Speaking of the boss, I must be missing something. I shot the little cabbage monsters, until he showed his eyes. Then, I shot his eyes, over and over. At least five shotgun blasts went in his glowing eyes. Nothing happened, he just kept roaring and sending more angry cabbages after me. Then, he just ate me. Even though I was on the other side of the room, he's apparently allowed to one-shot you whenever he feels like it. I feel as if this boss was designed for the sadists who get off on having their ass beat by a mad Cabbage patch kid. :ROFLMAO:

Here's my save again. All outfits and weapons.

not true I checked it but nothing is unlocked at all

Apr 2, 2019
not true I checked it but nothing is unlocked at all
Unless I shared the wrong file (which is possible), it should be. I'll share again what I believe to be the save file. (localprofile.sav) If I'm sharing the wrong file, please let me know. It should show her name as "Jillian", with all weapons and outfits unlocked. Also, I should add this is for the 0.5.328 Rev 1 version.

Damnro

Mar 31, 2020
Haha your not wrong the old character model is better than new one too. XD
Actually the new model look better. They just change the materials quite much and we don't get to have a system where we can create our own custom models. Oh course you can clearly see that the old models look younger and brighter but also lesser polygon count. The new ones at version 0-3 and 0- 4 is good already, current version as they said to have some breaking bug relate to materials so Julia's face and skin can look weird sometimes

Pauliwinx23

Mar 26, 2021
Actually the new model look better. They just change the materials quite much and we don't get to have a system where we can create our own custom models. Oh course you can clearly see that the old models look younger and brighter but also lesser polygon count. The new ones at version 0-3 and 0- 4 is good already, current version as they said to have some breaking bug relate to materials so Julia's face and skin can look weird sometimes
It is true the new modoel looks more polished but old one is simply better in my opinion. Just me I guess :(

Shyboy

Aug 5, 2017
The infection that the herb cures is just the inflation?
I thought that she would be at least poisoned after being caught with the zombies and dogs.
Something like, being horney and randomly stopping and masturbating while poisoned so she get more and more vulnerable as the poison progresses. I don't think something like this is hard to implement. There's a few action rpgs with this system.

3.80 star(s) 44 Votes