3.80 star(s) 44 Votes

zexer2020

Mar 13, 2019
guys, does anyone know the minimum system requirements for this game? i have a potato pc and need to make sure it runs before downloading 3GB

HardcoreCuddler

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
guys, does anyone know the minimum system requirements for this game? i have a potato pc and need to make sure it runs before downloading 3GB
just played on a GTX 1650 ryzen 5 3550h, wouldn't recommend anything else, I was nearly dropping below 30 fps
also, wouldn't recommend this game in the first place, the art is just...dirty as fuck and fucked up looking...which I guess is FITTING, but sure as shit not my style for sex
also..rape..so yea

May 7, 2021
I'm playing in 800x600 resolution at 30 to 60 fps, on an i3 8145u Notebook depending on the map, if it's in the sewer part the game has a sudden fps drop now in other stages, the game runs fine.

Reactions: worming

Yolodude1234

Mar 3, 2018
what are all the Unreal engine unlocker commands? does anyone know them? besides the godmode one
I'd like to know as well, I messed around with the Unreal Unlocker and couldn't even get the console to open in the newest version.

You're welcome :)
(depending on the game not all commands will work , if someone know how to use the summon command let me know pls )

Reactions: Church the Cat

ssd591

May 4, 2022
Fantasy Cards for version 0.5.328
To requote my previous list

"Just know that Pigeon is the lowest tier and TheBoss is the highest and this list has them in order. I'm sure you only need TheBoss code, but here they all are anyways."

Make sure that it is all in CAPS or it will not work.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
A fun little exercise to figure out for sure. Thanks to CyanideAnarchy for giving enough codes to decipher the others and
Gan_fald for pointing the way.
Is there any differences between pigeon and the boss fantasy card? I don't get it.

Reactions: nerogaf

Emerald_Gladiator

Jun 9, 2017
I swear this entire card system is one of the dumbest and most convoluted things I have ever seen implemented in an H game
I don't think there's anything wrong with unlockables, but it's probably a much better idea to have them be strictly in-game secrets or achievements as unlockables (as some of them are right now). The card system as it is is really just there to incentivize patrons.

Emerald_Gladiator

Jun 9, 2017
Stupid question, but how do you kill the big guys inside the mansion? I currently have only a pistol.
LOL, you ... you need more than just a pistol. Just imagine firing at a tank IRL with a pistol to illustrate the futility of what you're trying to do.

The big guys can actually be killed in the current version, but you'll need a combination of grenades (blast or incendiary) and the shotgun at minimum, since he can take at least a dozen shotgun blasts without grenades. Otherwise, if you have a rocket-equipped RPG, you can blow him away with one shot of that.

If you're tired of him chasing you (running), he won't do so if you're naked (or well, he'll just amble towards you instead). I also find he's much harder to aggro if you don't go near him in the latest version.

Reactions: NJ and jllkfsdj

jllkfsdj

Apr 19, 2019
Okay, thank you for explaining guys! :)

EDIT: in 3rd mission the big guy on upper floor took 15 shotgun shells without dying. xD I booked it out after that, he didn't chase me. After unlocking the manhole and leaving the mansion the game crashed. :(

Last edited:
3.80 star(s) 44 Votes