3.80 star(s) 44 Votes

MacDakka

Jun 10, 2017
... like those big tanky boys. I wouldn't mind getting man-handled by them but it's insta-death once they got you lol. Then again i guess that's the whole point of once you run into one, you go "oh fuck. Let's not!" and run the other direction.
I used to do that like you. But then I made them take a shotgun blast to the knee face.

Actually, I have said it before, and I will say it again: Making the fat guys killable is for me the single most satisfying feature added to date ... that is, until gang-bang animations are added, of course. But even then, KER-BLAM to the face will still be a close second for the pure winz and lulz and whatever.
Making them pay for all the scares and spooks they gave me in the past! ;)
Usually, I do not like shotguns - but I love the shotgun in this game. It just feels ... meaty, mighty and right. :p

werewpo

Sep 20, 2021
HELP! LowLevelFatalError [file: unknown] Line 670 Buldata compressed header read error this package may be corrupt HELP ME PLZ.

Reactions: worming
Dec 25, 2018
can anyone tell me how to get secret outfit 1?
Already speed run mission 2/mansion 2x..
Unlock secret outfit 2 and hair..
But no secret outfit 1..
I mean mission where you start from sewer..

Last edited:
Reactions: worming

GifMeMore1987

Sep 13, 2021
Ah thank you so much.. 1 more question..
Hmm how to clear mission 4..
Already kill all zombie but nothing happened..
Then you probably missed one because that's exactly what you have to do. I had the problem that I shot one zombie in an alley behind a barricade but then couldn't reach him anymore. I had to restart and this time made sure to properly kill him with a headshot.

Dec 25, 2018
Then you probably missed one because that's exactly what you have to do. I had the problem that I shot one zombie in an alley behind a barricade but then couldn't reach him anymore. I had to restart and this time made sure to properly kill him with a headshot.
ahh that! there was 1 zombie that I shot in the head but it didn't die and just fell.
I couldn't kill him after that because he was behind the barricade.
Thanks again xD

Steam817272

Feb 24, 2021
I can’t do this much more.. I am going to go insane. I have been replaying the game for the 13th time now! When is the next update!!!!

3.80 star(s) 44 Votes