3.80 star(s) 44 Votes

Deleted member 1017199

Nov 17, 2018
Ya, this has been my opinion on multiple good games being available as well. It reminds me of this overused meme.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You know those NTR art/game threads where you will always see someone come in just to complain how they hate NTR? Some people would say this game is overrated just because they don't like the fetishes. Just because the target audience likes it and you don't doesn't mean it's bad or overrated.

Enjoyment of anything is subjective, it depends on the person. I really enjoy Soulsborne because it doesn't take 5 hours for me to beat bosses so I don't associate it with frustration. There are multiple reasons why someone else might not be able to do that, like motor control issues, so I'm not about to push what I like onto other people. These games aren't overrated, they just aren't for everyone and never tried to be. Just like every other piece of media.

Just sharing my thoughts, not trying to fight anyone.
No worries I get it. People get a bit touchy when someone gives negative comments about things they like. Don't even get me started on people claiming the RE series is bad.

Reactions: Zeddy

Dovakeks

Dec 25, 2019
Yeah that is true.
No worries I get it. People get a bit touchy when someone gives negative comments about things they like. Don't even get me started on people claiming the RE series is bad.
I love the Resident Evil Series :D just like the Dark Souls Series. The Remakes are also good. But I guess it doesn't matter what you do, there are always people complaining about some stupid shit.

Reactions: worming
Jul 12, 2017
Too Much Light and Section 7: Project Unknown should be right up your alley if you like Bioasshard.
Section 7 is currently dead in the water though. It was put on hold while the dev focused on a 2d platformer version of it then lost both games' files due to hard drive problems. Calm your tits, the importance of having a backup has already been discussed on the thread and the dev's discord plenty of times so focus that energy elsewhere. Still got some decent content although very limited.

Reactions: tomwilliams9911

Ilverin

Dec 16, 2017
Section 7 is currently dead in the water though. It was put on hold while the dev focused on a 2d platformer version of it then lost both games' files due to hard drive problems. Calm your tits, the importance of having a backup has already been discussed on the thread and the dev's discord plenty of times so focus that energy elsewhere. Still got some decent content although very limited.
He's working on a new project though, and will resume working on Section 7 once said project is done.

Reactions: tomwilliams9911

Deleted member 1017199

Nov 17, 2018
He's working on a new project though, and will resume working on Section 7 once said project is done.
The new project was the platformer, Project Elimination, after that they'll resume Section 7. They lost all the files for both Section 7 and Project Elimination and they said they'll work on a combination of both. Don't know what they mean about combination though because Project Elimination was quite literally Section 7 with a different camera angle. Maybe a 3D game with 2D platforming sections?

Last edited:

Dovakeks

Dec 25, 2019
The new project was the platformer, Project Elimination, after that they'll resume Section 7. They lost all the files for both Section 7 and Project Elimination and they said they'll work on a combination of both. Don't know what they mean about combination though because Project Elimination was quiet literally Section 7 with a different camera angle. Maybe a 3D game with 2D platforming sections?
That was over 2 months ago. And he actually got some files back, just not all. Project Elimination is a 2d Platformer, but with 3d models and 3d object models. So it looks a lot like Section 7 just in a pseudo 3d way ? Don't know how to describe it. Anyway since January he is on Section 7 again. In a few days, a new update should come out. Last update we was working on the sex animations, so the new version should come out soon probably.

Deleted member 1017199

Nov 17, 2018
So it looks a lot like Section 7 just in a pseudo 3d way ? Don't know how to describe it
"quite literally like Section 7 with a different camera angle" I'm pretty confident about how I described it

Anyway since January he is on Section 7 again. In a few days, a new update should come out. Last update we was working on the sex animations, so the new version should come out soon probably.
Well that's good to hear I lost interest in it when I read about the hard drive failure

Reactions: worming
Feb 11, 2020
The new project was the platformer, Project Elimination, after that they'll resume Section 7. They lost all the files for both Section 7 and Project Elimination and they said they'll work on a combination of both. Don't know what they mean about combination though because Project Elimination was quite literally Section 7 with a different camera angle. Maybe a 3D game with 2D platforming sections?
The new one (Project Elimination Rebuild) is the one he is working on now, Section 7 will resume or be remade later down the line, once this project is done. It's like Monster Hunter and Dying Light 2, but slower paced, if that makes sense? There's platforming and a more dynamic world and environment, but more slowed down.

BreedingTool

Nov 14, 2017
So what's the news on this games development?
Too broke to give support through patreon </3 and you need like a tier 2 subscription just to keep up with Dev notes.
Seen that they made a post this year and month so its nice to see it's still being worked on. (thank god. Was worried it would get abandoned like most other amazing Adult games these days). Just curious what's happening because it's been a LONG time since anything was posted via update here on F95 about Bioasshard.

Reactions: Dhitz

Raistln

Oct 24, 2021
So what's the news on this games development?
Too broke to give support through patreon </3 and you need like a tier 2 subscription just to keep up with Dev notes.
Seen that they made a post this year and month so its nice to see it's still being worked on. (thank god. Was worried it would get abandoned like most other amazing Adult games these days). Just curious what's happening because it's been a LONG time since anything was posted via update here on F95 about Bioasshard.
Last I heard, he was working on the boss sex scene animation. Last dev update was on the 18th, but I'm in the same boat as you there. Sadly not a subscriber on his Patreon anymore and the only thing posted on his discord is the links to Patreon and SubscribeStar.

BreedingTool

Nov 14, 2017
Last I heard, he was working on the boss sex scene animation. Last dev update was on the 18th, but I'm in the same boat as you there. Sadly not a subscriber on his Patreon anymore and the only thing posted on his discord is the links to Patreon and SubscribeStar.
Oh okay, well i appreciate the information, thank you! it's good to hear that he's making some progress in it's update. A boss fight? that sounds really cool! hopefully it's not like those big tanky boys. I wouldn't mind getting man-handled by them but it's insta-death once they got you lol. Then again i guess that's the whole point of once you run into one, you go "oh fuck. Let's not!" and run the other direction. Shame even his discord doesn't give any information on his progress, just links :/. Guess us non-subscribers will just have to sit in the dark on this one until they release a new build.

3.80 star(s) 44 Votes