3.80 star(s) 44 Votes
Mar 29, 2020
The game, the character is clumsy, half an hour is released from the capture, the gun sucks, to kill the zombie you need to shoot five times in the head. No, I'm not saying that the game is bad, but a lot needs to be improved, which is what I wish the developer, this does not mean that I do not like the game I would like different enemies and different sex attacks, it is a pity that I just started to learn the language and so I would have joined the developer, sorry for my English

Last edited:

Super_Nova-

Nov 20, 2019
The game, the character is clumsy, half an hour is released from the capture, the gun sucks, to kill the zombie you need to shoot five times in the head. No, I'm not saying that the game is bad, but a lot needs to be improved, which is what I wish the developer, this does not mean that I do not like the game I would like different enemies and different sex attacks, it is a pity that I just started to learn the language and so I would have joined the developer, sorry for my English
you joining very late for party mister. but party is still going on guess you should know this game is under construction mode. you know that mean Right.

Super_Nova-

Nov 20, 2019
What i like about this game it bringing humanity together from all over the globe against Fuck Zombies lol, and everybody loves to be julia (the boys as well love getting fucked in game hehe)

Reactions: Church the Cat

Super_Nova-

Nov 20, 2019
there are women who enjoy the fantasy of zombie rape, i have a room mate who is a woman and likes erotic gore so i dont think zombie rape is far fetched
WoW... This is something quite Amusing. Well May be some female are now required to Throw some more Light and Jump into the discussion. may be we ll be able to see some absolutely new dimensions which can be added in to BioAsshard if the dev finds them interesting.
I was aware of Women in Animal Fatish and all, but what you are saying Gore- and Zombie Rape Fantasy this is actually very new to me.
Ladies.... LOL

Originel

Nov 16, 2017
Why do people seem to be so aggressively into pregnancy. No other kink is being demanded in this site as much as that and its gotten to a point that I actively look for pregnancy comments whenever I check a new thread. No kink shaming I'm just genuinely curious hell if people demanded anal sex more I'd be jumping on that horse every time I see a comment like that
I never thought about it much. Best I can come up with is our instinct tells us to breed, which fills our desire for that content in games we enjoy. Even though I have no real-life desire to be a father currently, making it happen in a fantasy setting satisfies the desire, for me at least. Hell, I didn't even make the jump from old Skyrim LE to SE until they had the sex, "non-con" and pregnancy mods ported over. :giggle:
As Church said the need to Breed surely, something is, for me at least, exciting to see the act of creating a new life, the fact that by just "an act" a new entites will be born is pretty fantastical in every sense, PiC was one of the first game and Skyrim SL was so incridible, but a lot of other game with the pregnancy theme is too.

Don't know why but a game with pregnancy (Impregnation+Birth) is for me a Qualitie mark, like "hey we did not just focus on game sex but on real one too".

It's give a fantasy's realism. Like the game is a true world.

Reactions: Church the Cat

Danielxz

Dec 7, 2017
look its not perfect like you guys are imagining(but it works really fine in sex atacks), sooo before making questions to me like "its not working,etc", use your imagination and try to make it "works", i was tryng to make an flying mod(as you can see its incomplete) if i complete and it works i'll update this CT
i figured out the proper way to make julia fully nude
Sem título.png
also, i was just trying to find something funny or interesting and
Sem título1.png
what food?
Sem título1.png
this update adds some useless scripts and this one now is working correctly (i dont think i'll update this table anymore, i'll wait the next version of the game)

Last edited:

Super_Nova-

Nov 20, 2019
Dude....you don't know nothing :ROFLMAO:
Heh heh. yeah you can say that based on the question that was asked but t.b.f i really have not seen any female with this kind of wild imagination.
Not many females respond to that post but well some one answered it back there '' we too have feelings''woow. that was very surprising for me. i am blushing LOL. i ll keep asking the wired questions time to time. New update in December is Long Long away.

3.80 star(s) 44 Votes