3.80 star(s) 44 Votes

Imprimis

Feb 11, 2019
Relevant question.
Thanks for asking.
No, the saving function has not been implemented.
For now.
Could someone ask N7 (developer) to add this feature in the next release?
Perhaps you should look at the first post again.
" Developer: VersusX "

N7, the thread creator can not add anything whatsoever other than updating the download links others provide.

As for lack of reading, the status of the save feature has been discussed and answered many times before in this thread and on the actual developers patreon and blog website, or, in the upper right you'll see something called a "search" function.

In summary, its a basic tech demo with only a few levels which is changing so the save feature is only keeping track of unlocks perrelease and won't be implemented until the code base is established in the game proper.

nerogaf

Aug 23, 2019
Perhaps you should look at the first post again.
" Developer: VersusX "

N7, the thread creator can not add anything whatsoever other than updating the download links others provide.

As for lack of reading, the status of the save feature has been discussed and answered many times before in this thread and on the actual developers patreon and blog website, or, in the upper right you'll see something called a "search" function.

In summary, its a basic tech demo with only a few levels which is changing so the save feature is only keeping track of unlocks perrelease and won't be implemented until the code base is established in the game proper.
I totaly forgot:
"N7" is the publisher.
"VersusX" is the developer.
My mistake.
Grateful for Your useful commentary.

Last edited:

Deleted member 1017199

Nov 17, 2018
Exactly! And the updates might or might not be major, but atleast some effort is going into improving the current mess
Also I understand if development seems slower to some because if I remember correctly their main programmer is having a hard time doing the animations for the game so they started looking for an animator. If you ask me a dedicated resource for animations will not only speed up development but will very likely improve the quality of the sex scenes heck probably they'll improve all of the animations in the game not just the sex stuff

nerogaf

Aug 23, 2019
A little early to say, I believe they gave a deadline some time by the end of this year and they do still seem to post dev updates regularly. Have a little faith
Agree with You about the next version.
But faith bases on nothing.
A better variant is proof.

Deleted member 1017199

Nov 17, 2018
Agree with You about the next version.
But faith bases on nothing.
A better variant is proof.
I did just say they seem to still be posting updates what other proof do you need? I also mentioned why they might've been taking a while to make a new release sooo exchange "faith" with "patience", that good enough?

Reactions: nerogaf
Jul 12, 2017
Why do people seem to be so aggressively into pregnancy. No other kink is being demanded in this site as much as that and its gotten to a point that I actively look for pregnancy comments whenever I check a new thread. No kink shaming I'm just genuinely curious hell if people demanded anal sex more I'd be jumping on that horse every time I see a comment like that

nerogaf

Aug 23, 2019
I did just say they seem to still be posting updates what other proof do you need? I also mentioned why they might've been taking a while to make a new release sooo exchange "faith" with "patience", that good enough?
Affirmative.
That is good enough... for me.

Apr 2, 2019
Why do people seem to be so aggressively into pregnancy. No other kink is being demanded in this site as much as that and its gotten to a point that I actively look for pregnancy comments whenever I check a new thread. No kink shaming I'm just genuinely curious hell if people demanded anal sex more I'd be jumping on that horse every time I see a comment like that
I never thought about it much. Best I can come up with is our instinct tells us to breed, which fills our desire for that content in games we enjoy. Even though I have no real-life desire to be a father currently, making it happen in a fantasy setting satisfies the desire, for me at least. Hell, I didn't even make the jump from old Skyrim LE to SE until they had the sex, "non-con" and pregnancy mods ported over. :giggle:

3.80 star(s) 44 Votes