3.80 star(s) 44 Votes

Gan_fald

Jun 16, 2017
i'm curious. can we stop timer at first mission ? i just want to see all sex scene
Cheat Engine. The "seconds" part of the timer is a standard 4 bytes value. Pause the game, scan for it, unpause (to new second value), pause again, rescan, you should have only 5-6 possible memory addresses left. Now freeze them one by one until the timer freezes.

putu

Nov 13, 2017
Cheat Engine. The "seconds" part of the timer is a standard 4 bytes value. Pause the game, scan for it, unpause (to new second value), pause again, rescan, you should have only 5-6 possible memory addresses left. Now freeze them one by one until the timer freezes.
what value should i select ? exact value or what ? 1618727842656.png

Apr 2, 2019
Also, is there a cheat code/UE4 console unlocker command to refill ammo? I keep running out of ammo trying to kill all zombies in the back alley level that requires you to kill everything. The knife seems to be nearly useless, especially for the zombies standing on buildings, out of bounds or in dumpsters. Also, knife is no use for the "crawling" zombies that don't actually crawl or ever stand up. In summary, the knife only kills dogs... eventually. :rolleyes:

Apr 2, 2019
Looks like Windows hides the folder that saves are saved in, I could only find it by hitting the Windows key + R to open the "Run" command box and typing "%LocalAppData%". Now, I have all weapons and the R3Remake outfit unlocked without having to deal with the broken alley zombie elimination level. :giggle:

Last edited:

Gan_fald

Jun 16, 2017
what value should i select ? exact value or what ? View attachment 1148882
Yes, but i was being literal. I'll take you through it:

Ingame, run past the point that makes the timer appear. Look at the timer, press ESC to pause.
Lets say the timer said 4:57

In cheat engine, search for 4 Bytes exact value 57

Go back ingame, unpause, wait one or two seconds, look at timer, press ESC again

Lets say the timer said 4:55

In cheat engine, change value to 55 and click next scan

Repeat until the list shows only a handful values

Double click the list items to add them to the manipulation tab below

Click the checkboxes there to freeze them in memory

Reactions: Mr.Shark

6DarkRaven9

Nov 14, 2017
I just hope they make the zombies more zombie and less CSGO Cosplay(y). They look so stupid compared to the older models. Feels more like Twitch Thot gets gangbanged at a comic con than a zombie game. At least the dogs are good....minus no knotting being a bad decision.

-Hellfire-

Jun 28, 2017
FFS Mission 4 is still bugged for me..killed all the zombie still music was going etc...impossible to do in under 5:30..

3.80 star(s) 44 Votes