Priappus

Engaged Member
Nov 21, 2019
I still want to know what Anna is doing at club.
It was time for her to learn that other whores get paid to fuck and decided to imitate them. :KEK:The sisters will also learn that only stupid whores get fucked for free and they will also start to be paid.

rabultfe

May 4, 2019
Hello, does anyone have the saved cameras where Erick fucks Alice or the full videos of the cameras?
I've been looking for them for a long time, thank you
when you have 100% completion (finish all the quests) you can replay any scene in achivements

Bri99

Feb 3, 2022
Has anyone else had a problem with the Doctor scene? After Max gets a erection at breakfast he has to go to the doctor in the afternoon but when i click to go to the doctor it wont let me go...Why? It says who should i bring ? but then gives no option or anything and your just stuck . Every time i check the walk thru it says wait till next breakfast but nothing happens ever. Cant figure it out???????

hoshin0119

Nov 24, 2021
If the developers have their way, it's Lisa's NTR in the 1.08 update. I'm curious to see how far Eric will go, but I hope he at least pierces Lisa's hymen. Max fucked Kira and Alice first, so Anne and Lisa deserve to be fucked by Eric first.
The real NTR is when Max secretly watches Eric have sex with Lisa on camera and gets pissed.

Soul_Devour

Jun 10, 2017
If the developers have their way, it's Lisa's NTR in the 1.08 update. I'm curious to see how far Eric will go, but I hope he at least pierces Lisa's hymen. Max fucked Kira and Alice first, so Anne and Lisa deserve to be fucked by Eric first.
The real NTR is when Max secretly watches Eric have sex with Lisa on camera and gets pissed.
So is there no full-fledge NTR yet in the game? Like the only one who has any penetrative sex so far is Max?

3.60 star(s) 45 Votes