FoxyTails

Feb 9, 2020
I've been a little distracted/frustrated with the game of late, so work has slowed, but I haven't given up! Have an alternate costume Cream.
:
:
(And yeah I'll probably have to do something about the backgrounds too, some of them are so bad that they ruin the whole vibe I'm trying to do with the improved art.)
Take your time, those of us that have waited this long to see BSC finished understand to do a re-write can take just as long (if not longer)... Don't feel pressurised to rush things

FoxyTails

Feb 9, 2020
Can you upload the Cream pics with no background, please? They look great.
You know you can do it yourself, while not as good as the original you can upload the pics to site like & end up with something like this

You cant see it but on a couple of pictures there is a small big of background still present, it'll show up when you load it into a picture editor - but with a bit of patience you'll should be able to remove those dodgy bits
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
Reactions: Novaca and parakep

DoorFive

Dec 3, 2019
Cream:
Okay, Mr. Sonic. Mommy says you are going to watch me all week. I’m sure we’ll have loads of fun!

Choice ﹝1﹞
“Yeah, hopefully the week will pass quickly…”

It took Cream little to meander over how little you thought of the current zeitgeist. Whatever glimmer of jubilance that had been plastered on her dimples before, now wrinkled into a frown.

You were never for first impressions anyway.

Choice ﹝2﹞
“Oh yes, we’re going to have lots of fun, heh heh…”

Disgust leveled her courage away.
“You’re kinda creepy, Mr Sonic...”
Slowly backing up, Cream traced along the wall before bee-lining to her room.

Choice ﹝3﹞
Pick Cream up and give her a great big hug

Bright as a bulb with a hug just as warm, Cream squeezes around your back as you heave her up off the ground. Grasped firmly are the delicate, stretchy panties that lay rest upon her soft bottom, the bunny’s tail only frittering happily with a placid embrace. When one squeeze earns another, Cream let’s out a euphoric gasp.

Choice ﹝4﹞
Pick Cream up and toss her in the air

“Weeeee!”

It is a moment of dearest flight; Cream screaming as her body flung open, arms and legs spread wide.

Spurred into a flutter, the open dress presented a pair of dove white panties, clung tightly to the cress of Creams thighs, and lower abdomen.

...Cream spread her legs too wide while being tossed, making part of her panties scrunch up, and slip out a puffy labia. You can almost make out a bit of pink. She didn’t notice, and was only exhilarated by the rush of adrenaline!

Choice ﹝5﹞
“Yeah – I hope that’s okay with you?”

“Of course! I have THE Mr. Sonic watching me! You know, I’ve never had a boy babysit me before. So I guess...you’re my first! Also...sorry for mom springing this job on you all of a sudden. I’ll be on my best behavior!”

Cream’s feet moseyed her off into her room.

(I felt like efing around some more)

Dank man

Apr 2, 2021
I've been a little distracted/frustrated with the game of late, so work has slowed, but I haven't given up! Have an alternate costume Cream.

(And yeah I'll probably have to do something about the backgrounds too, some of them are so bad that they ruin the whole vibe I'm trying to do with the improved art.)
We've waited this long what's a bit more. Keep up the good work.

Reactions: Novaca
Mar 27, 2018
She's so cute! Can't wait to see what else you come up with! Maybe try Cream's bathing suit next time and maybe even the "Hide Her Top" scene?
Oh those are already done

Have some swimsuit Cream as well, why not. With some bonus art for when you have her go into the pool right after eating. You meanie!

fangwolf99

Jul 28, 2020
Oh those are already done

Have some swimsuit Cream as well, why not. With some bonus art for when you have her go into the pool right after eating. You meanie!

very nice do you have pull her dress off ro shower scene?

Mar 27, 2018
very nice do you have pull her dress off ro shower scene?
I have a lot of stuff done (although I'm unhappy with some of it, it's always a struggle knowing how much I should work on small improvements vs. making new content). Anyway here she is catching you peeping in the shower. Please look respectfully!

what are you doing I said RESPECTFULLY

fangwolf99

Jul 28, 2020
I have a lot of stuff done (although I'm unhappy with some of it, it's always a struggle knowing how much I should work on small improvements vs. making new content). Anyway here she is catching you peeping in the shower. Please look respectfully!

what are you doing I said RESPECTFULLY
thank you looking forwade to more lewd art and more nude art

Last edited:
Jul 22, 2017
Unfortunately I don't really understand how you're supposed to get it on Android that string of numbers and letters never looks good to me..... and I think it should have a similar way to get it like the others without the multiple objects to get....

fangwolf99

Jul 28, 2020
Thanks, it's one of my top priorities and even so I'm not 100% happy with the consistency. But I know how important it is and I'll keep working hard on getting it right!
Thanks, it's one of my top priorities and even so I'm not 100% happy with the consistency. But I know how important it is and I'll keep working hard on getting it right!
keep up the good work hope to see more nude ro sexy art from cream

FoxyTails

Feb 9, 2020
Don't know about anyone else, but the more I see of Shadows versions of Cream... the more I prefer them to the original game graphics even though they don't quite seem 'Cream-y' looking to me.

However if you compare Shadows interpretation to what other people ideas to how a pre-teen Cream should look like (Use google image & search for 'Cream the rabbit as a pre-teen' if you want to see) you'll see people have their own views of what she'll look like. (ok these are more 'Teen' Cream than 'Pre-Teen') so despite all that, Shadow's versions should fit in quite nicely

Is it me though or does Shadow's version look quite similar to the 'Cream - A story of a pre-teen rabbit' picture
(there are some differences, the eyes & ear lengths for example, but quite close imho)

- I have also noticed Shadows ear lengths are a little inconsistent between pictures, sometime shoulder length while other times down to her waist but I guess this one of those things thats difficult to control

Mar 27, 2018
Like I said before, my goal is to improve on Aval0nX's original game; I designed Cream's body to be similar in style/proportions to Aval0nX's art in the original BSC, only not hideous.

The ear length is tough to control, I can technically fix them on a case-by-case basis but they're low priority compared to everything else. Feet are also slightly problematic, there's no real information on what Cream's bare feet look like. I did a bunch of different tests and I think rabbit paws look good...

Mar 27, 2018
... but I tried it with more normal-looking feet too (which actually matches Avalon's original art better), it's one of those things where I left the final decision for later:

You can vote on your foot preference if you want, just leave a react on this post if you like the human feet and the post above this if you like the rabbit feet. No promises (I will ultimately go with what feels right to me) but I am curious what people think.

...uh also her feet are down here, what are you staring at, hello, we're talking about feet right now?

parakep

Apr 29, 2020
... but I tried it with more normal-looking feet too (which actually matches Avalon's original art better), it's one of those things where I left the final decision for later:

You can vote on your foot preference if you want, just leave a react on this post if you like the human feet and the post above this if you like the rabbit feet. No promises (I will ultimately go with what feels right to me) but I am curious what people think.

...uh also her feet are down here, what are you staring at, hello, we're talking about feet right now?
I think the rabbit feet are better, gives her a more rounded look. With normal feet she looks too much like a human girl with a bunny mask.

4.50 star(s) 4 Votes