Anotu

May 11, 2018
OP is v1.06 encrypted (audio and images)
Compressed 1.06 version is decrypted.
Link with 1.091 version is encrypted, but audio and images doesn't change ?
Patch 1.100 . is for version 1.091 (encrypted).
Patch 1.1 (crunched) is for version 1.091 with audio and images compressed (1.06 decrypted) and encrypted to false in System.json (last line)

I think changes from version 1.06 to 1.09 are included in patch 1.1 (crunched).

Are you using the compressed version 1.06?
I'm using the OP version, I guess that one's wrong? I must have missed some alternative download in this thread.

theotherone2025

Nov 13, 2017
It seems like there are different versions of these going around. I think the issue has to do with whether the audio and images are encrypted. They get different file extensions. I had the same errors when I tried to run 1.1. I changed hasEncryptedImages and hasEncryptedAudio to true in system.json and the game now launches without errors.

This may help (plus, if I'm wrong, it's an easy change to pull it back):
If your images are .rpgmvp format, use "hasEncryptedImages":true.
If your images are .png, use "hasEncryptedImages":false.
If your audio is rpgmvo, use "hasEncryptedAudio":true.
If your audio is .ogg, use "hasEncryptedAudio":false.

I'm kind of guessing here, so if this was helpful at all, let me know.

Edit: Doing this worked except for the new images in the avarice challenge mode. Unfortunately, this is the mode with the 2 new characters. Hopefully someone with more knowledge than me can put everything together.

Last edited:
Reactions: Succubus Hunter

Gibbsin

Dec 22, 2018
Well I breezed through most of the game on easy difficulty until the final boss where in two attempts I haven't even gotten her down to half. Time to give up.

• Haha
Reactions: lnppo

blufalcon

Dec 14, 2018
Can anyone offer tips on the idol girl? I seriously just can't beat her. It's either use her cards to build up Fan meter and lose or try to ignore them and end up with only those cards.

Jan 21, 2022
Can anyone offer tips on the idol girl? I seriously just can't beat her. It's either use her cards to build up Fan meter and lose or try to ignore them and end up with only those cards.
I avoid using her cards unless if they are 3-4. I close my ears or eyes whenever she uses her temptation and other than that tried to kill her as fast as possible. Overall I think she was the hardest boss to beat without being familiar with the game yet although this might depend on your weapon of choice.

blufalcon

Dec 14, 2018
I avoid using her cards unless if they are 3-4. I close my ears or eyes whenever she uses her temptation and other than that tried to kill her as fast as possible. Overall I think she was the hardest boss to beat without being familiar with the game yet although this might depend on your weapon of choice.
At this point I only have two weapons, I'm getting farther with Dagger and now it's more upgraded than sword. She really is tough lol. I might just need to save tokens to get that 5th Mana slot because it doesn't seem like health does anything in this fight. I'll keep trying, thanks for the help

Nait Sieve

Mar 5, 2021
At this point I only have two weapons, I'm getting farther with Dagger and now it's more upgraded than sword. She really is tough lol. I might just need to save tokens to get that 5th Mana slot because it doesn't seem like health does anything in this fight. I'll keep trying, thanks for the help
that sleep fairy is a pain and a bit of a race against time with how she stuffs your deck with sleepiness cards, and more energy/mana per turn can be a big help in keeping your hand clean. having those cards in hand at the end of turn is bad, so i generally get rid of as many of them as i get/can before attacking, occasional decreased fighting spirit or not. idealy (and you can't really guarantee that) is when you end your turn full of attack cards without redraw after the sleepiness removals, so you can unleash what you've got the next turn without punishment. using a last energy on a suppresion or something is too risky imho. it's honestly one of, if not the most annoying fight in the entire game. the dreaming state is something you'll probably still end up in no matter what though. it's damaging you sneakily every turn, and you'll get out quicker by doing lots of damage quickly. also worth mentioning is that your deck will be "cleansed" once you wake up, meaning all the sleepiness cards will be gone. also i've yet to see anyone praising the dagger, while sword is considered one of the better (arguably the best), so you maybe want to consider dropping it and build up your sword up properly or go for the staff/wand/whatever.

Jan 21, 2022
that sleep fairy is a pain and a bit of a race against time with how she stuffs your deck with sleepiness cards, and more energy/mana per turn can be a big help in keeping your hand clean. having those cards in hand at the end of turn is bad, so i generally get rid of as many of them as i get/can before attacking, occasional decreased fighting spirit or not. idealy (and you can't really guarantee that) is when you end your turn full of attack cards without redraw after the sleepiness removals, so you can unleash what you've got the next turn without punishment. using a last energy on a suppresion or something is too risky imho. it's honestly one of, if not the most annoying fight in the entire game. the dreaming state is something you'll probably still end up in no matter what though. it's damaging you sneakily every turn, and you'll get out quicker by doing lots of damage quickly. also worth mentioning is that your deck will be "cleansed" once you wake up, meaning all the sleepiness cards will be gone. also i've yet to see anyone praising the dagger, while sword is considered one of the better (arguably the best), so you maybe want to consider dropping it and build up your sword up properly or go for the staff/wand/whatever.
Hold up isn't he talking about the singer boss that's after the sleep fairy?

I only focused on upgrading the sword because that's the weapon I was most familiar with so I can't tell you if focusing resources on the dagger or another weapon is a good idea or not.

• Haha
Reactions: Nait Sieve

ccccccccccc

Nov 21, 2018
I played sword until I maxed it and jumped to the magic sword. Once you do some upgrades / purchases for the magic sword deck it trivializes everything.

danwind24

Jun 25, 2019
hi, can you help me??, please, these are the specs of my laptop:

Nombre del dispositivo LAPTOP-FP2US9UF
Procesador AMD A9-9425 RADEON R5, 5 COMPUTE CORES 2C+3G 3.10 GHz
RAM instalada 8.00 GB (6.89 GB utilizable)
Id. del dispositivo E15D42F3-3F91-4802-AA2A-4D43D8287510
Tipo de sistema Sistema operativo de 64 bits, procesador x64

i just restart from 0 my laptop 1 week ago and the game are running really slow, i dont know if the problem is my laptop or maybe i need another program to perform better for rpgmaker games.

any advice can be really helpful.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Succubus Hunter
3.30 star(s) 12 Votes