malcolm474

Dec 10, 2017
This game reminds me a little of Shrift which employed a lot of status effects and had a machine translation that left you guessing which way to turn. Very frustrating. This game is complicated by a hint box which is still in Japanese. Hard to complain since the game is free, but that's why the English version only rates a 3. Too bad.

Jan 21, 2022
Whenever I fight Lovelyna the game crashes because some parameter "Length" is not defined. Did I mess up the file extraction or something?

sandsea_urchin

May 7, 2019
Whenever I fight Lovelyna the game crashes because some parameter "Length" is not defined. Did I mess up the file extraction or something?
That was reported multiple times in the thread. This was corrected in version 1.091.
Errors are in data/yuu.x
As for 1.06:
-> line 3037 Replace "♡[0]" by "♡"
-> line 3091 Replace "♡[0]" by "♡"
Search for '♡[0]' in earlier versions I guess.

(Edited thx to the advice below. The error is due to MTL choking on \c[x] font color code.)

Last edited:

elements55555

Oct 30, 2018
That was reported multiple times in the thread. This was corrected in version 1.091.
Error is in data/yuu.x -> line 3038 in v1.06. Replace "♡[0]" by "♡" (search for '♡[0]' in earlier versions I guess)
I followed your instructions but that didn't fix it for me.
However it's good to know that it got fixed in 1.091, did someone already share the 1.091 version?

Nait Sieve

Mar 5, 2021
I followed your instructions but that didn't fix it for me.
However it's good to know that it got fixed in 1.091, did someone already share the 1.091 version?
the '♡[0]' appears twice in that file. remove the [0] in both cases and it shoud work. or at least it did for me when i tested it.

Reactions: elements55555

MaxMa2000

Mar 20, 2019
OK this was incredibly aggravating. You need 4-5 documents open to cross-check your reference/consistency, when you don't need to run the game proper to double-check what in carnation is happening... All hail English for 99% having the one precise word for one precise situation - not only looking at Japanese.

This is a massive timesink I can no longer afford so I'll call that a wrap for my side. That ought to get a passing grade. I didn't even bother with the dialogues, but they're easier to deal with than what I tackled (sheer volume aside).
I revised most of the tech stuff, plus freebies here and there (until I gave up for no context nor order).

Anyway this was done with/for 1.091. Yell at me if I overlooked updated stuff, or bugs, or a comma somewhere.
Note that a bunch of text is saved in your save file. You might need to start a new run to refresh.
Where did u find ver 1.091, the main page only had 1.06

sandsea_urchin

May 7, 2019
There's a bug still not fixed as of 1.092, Puri/Riru fight. When you dodge the 1st kiss (Riru's), but take Puri's blown kiss, there's a game-breaking 'cot_t' reference error. Puri's regular kiss and Riru's normal kiss look fine. I've 2x checked and it's really on the dev.
So man up and let Riru kiss you. Suck it up, it can't be helped :sneaky:

I've read some grumbling about the missing '?' hint box. So here's a temporary fix for English speakers only (overwriting the original jp, sadly). Made with 1.091, not fully tested if at all: make sure you backup. Don't like nor sub, but plz do report crashes.
I've liberally used 'you' since you gents are controlling MC and I didn't want to bother much; that and char count.

I hope that helps you ladies and lads aiming for 100% completion - including the missable moves and miniscenes... All for legitimate culture oc :whistle:

Reactions: TrickyL

Succubus Hunter

Devoted Member
May 19, 2020
Here, ver 1.091.
Pixeldrain
Thank you for being a hero!

There's a bug still not fixed as of 1.092, Puri/Riru fight. When you dodge the 1st kiss (Riru's), but take Puri's blown kiss, there's a game-breaking 'cot_t' reference error. Puri's regular kiss and Riru's normal kiss look fine. I've 2x checked and it's really on the dev.
So man up and let Riru kiss you. Suck it up, it can't be helped :sneaky:

I've read some grumbling about the missing '?' hint box. So here's a temporary fix for English speakers only (overwriting the original jp, sadly). Made with 1.091, not fully tested if at all: make sure you backup. Don't like nor sub, but plz do report crashes.
I've liberally used 'you' since you gents are controlling MC and I didn't want to bother much; that and char count.

I hope that helps you ladies and lads aiming for 100% completion - including the missable moves and miniscenes... All for legitimate culture oc :whistle:
Thank you for the heads up about the bug.

Govow

Mar 24, 2021
I feel like this game is actively trying to prevent me from playing, some monster gimmick are interesting but most of them is just straight out denying you from playing. Sounds like modern yugioh. Thread is missing loli tag btw, half of the game is loli

sandsea_urchin

May 7, 2019
Started getting this error after updating. Did I do something wrong or is this a new bug?
Long time no see this one. I'm pretty sure it's related to using F5 and autosave. Try and play fair!
Simply start a new run when this pops up. Lines in savefile are refreshed upon starting a new run.
edit: I think that's a 1.091 fix

Last edited:
Reactions: Succubus Hunter
Jan 21, 2022
Long time no see this one. I'm pretty sure it's related to using F5 and autosave. Try and play fair!
Simply start a new run when this pops up. Lines in savefile are refreshed upon starting a new run.
That was a new run... All I did was set events in my custom dungeon and then start.

Edit: No matter how many times I restart a run or in what mode it will happen again. I even deleted my save and tried to start again from the beginning but it still happened.

Last edited:

Succubus Hunter

Devoted Member
May 19, 2020
I feel like this game is actively trying to prevent me from playing, some monster gimmick are interesting but most of them is just straight out denying you from playing. Sounds like modern yugioh. Thread is missing loli tag btw, half of the game is loli
This is what happens when you don't respect the Heart of the Cards.

Kuroimi95

Nov 20, 2017
Why do they even use RPG Maker if they make a game this different from the usual RPG Maker game
At this point wouldn't it be easier to not use RPG Maker or I'm just stupid?

Anyway, good game, even if the translation is kinda bad

ccccccccccc

Nov 21, 2018
I like the game but the MTL is laughably bad. In particular, everytime Mikuzu says 妾 it mistranslates it as concubine. If the devs had at least bothered catching that, it would be somewhat bearable.

Crackgear

Oct 14, 2018
Why do they even use RPG Maker if they make a game this different from the usual RPG Maker game
At this point wouldn't it be easier to not use RPG Maker or I'm just stupid?

Anyway, good game, even if the translation is kinda bad
Its possible the devs only know certain code or they couldnt afford a better engine or just budget breaks.

3.30 star(s) 12 Votes