Others Anomaly Evolution [Full v0.20] [Tentacles Games]

2.00 star(s) 2 Votes

DeathDefied2

Sep 1, 2022
'Holy fuck! Holy sweet Jesus! Holy mother of all things sacred and dear to men's mortal hearts! Sweet double-barreled jumping jimminy christmas christ on a cracker box! What the fuck is this?' Initial reaction over. Must be good content for monster lovers? But man, just when I thought I saw everything.

Justhuman88

May 2, 2022
Actually gonna play this , not into this genre but dev looks like alot of creativity went into it. Gotta check that part out

May 7, 2017
Word of advice, if you're gone to be a developer of any kind of video game, have your shit together because you're just wasting everyone's time if you don't.

djbob427

May 26, 2018
I figured it out you have to level up enzymes to do more damage
i tried but cant get pass the purple attack cells all i can do is 1 damage to it. no instructions on how to defend it and the pacing goes too fast that i cant keep upgrading the creature and defend it at the same time. some help be nice

goontuber

Dec 4, 2020
sat here for an hour with an auto clicker set at 1ms and actively upgraded when i could. this shit takes way too long for the gif it unlocks. there are other scenes in the gallery that say "in development" and im not sure if that means they unlock later or just arent in the game at all yet but i can assure you i will not be finding out.

2.00 star(s) 2 Votes