Others Anomaly Evolution [Full v0.20] [Tentacles Games]

2.00 star(s) 2 Votes

DxInTheChat

Jun 22, 2018
i tried but cant get pass the purple attack cells all i can do is 1 damage to it. no instructions on how to defend it and the pacing goes too fast that i cant keep upgrading the creature and defend it at the same time. some help be nice

Unlock enzymes they give extra damage to the cells per click.

Nightblaze

May 7, 2021
this game reminds me of the anomaly that swaps reality and ugliness can't recall it's number, mainly cause i remember a line from it's testing log being that 682 turned into a monstergirl (only visually and not physically) for the guy testing it lmao. thinking on it, i think there was also a visual novel game based on the story somewhere on itchio

Last edited:

Kokocho24

May 16, 2018
i tried but cant get pass the purple attack cells all i can do is 1 damage to it. no instructions on how to defend it and the pacing goes too fast that i cant keep upgrading the creature and defend it at the same time. some help be nice
any better way to deal with the purple things the green ones havent given much trouble but the purple ones end my game
you need to start building neurons to get enzymes, at the end of the enzyme tree is actually a autokiller for the cells

Apr 28, 2022
Jesus-Titty-Fucking-Christ

I think my eyes need bleach.

Why? Why would you make this?

Who? Who would make this?

How? How in the sam hell does anyone fap to... this.

goddamn dark souls furries

2.00 star(s) 2 Votes