4.40 star(s) 5 Votes

Frostgirl99

Jul 13, 2021
im stuck at doing the quest to find the bandit
how do i find the bandit camp or this will be on the next update

Brisx

May 17, 2022
The old save don't work anymore and i don't want to start over again, can someone share either a full save or a save at the beginning of the new update please?

Rugerrell6

Jun 26, 2020
im stuck at doing the quest to find the bandit
how do i find the bandit camp or this will be on the next update
I think thats the end of the update. I couldnt find it either but since there were no more scenes reflecting her working at a bar at the bandit camp I assumed the update ended.

Xhin

Aug 7, 2017
Ran into a pretty early game freezing bug. When you go into the blacksmith's place and pay the 5 sliver coins instead of letting him touch her boobs for the dagger, the game freezes. Gotta close and reopen the game to continue and let him touch her boobs so the game won't freeze

Hervi

Mar 27, 2022
Ran into a pretty early game freezing bug. When you go into the blacksmith's place and pay the 5 sliver coins instead of letting him touch her boobs for the dagger, the game freezes. Gotta close and reopen the game to continue and let him touch her boobs so the game won't freeze
I can't even guess why the bug is happening. I've tested it a couple of times and it works fine.

Xhin

Aug 7, 2017
I can't even guess why the bug is happening. I've tested it a couple of times and it works fine.
So I made a new save file to recreate it. The bug only happens when you pick "refuse" the first time then go around the counter and talk to him when you're right next to him and then pay the 5 coins. Amber would then turn around and the game will freeze

Last edited:

Hervi

Mar 27, 2022
So I made a new save file to recreate it. The bug only happens when you pick "refuse" the first time then go around the counter and talk to him when you're right next to him and then pay the 5 coins. Amber would then turn around and the game will freeze
Oh, now I see what the problem is. You just have to talk to the blacksmith through the counter, then everything will be fine. Since Amber is standing in the wrong place, the walking animation can't play. I'll fix it later.

Reactions: Xhin
Oct 22, 2023
The recipe Oliver is supposed to give you doesn't show up in the cookbook and some of the text doesn't show up properly during the holly confessional/glory hole event, instead displaying
text.HollyGloryHoleOne050
text.HollyGloryHoleOne051
text.HollyGloryHoleOne052
text.HollyGloryHoleOne053
text.HollyGloryHoleOne054

4.40 star(s) 5 Votes