4.40 star(s) 5 Votes

Rugerrell6

Jun 26, 2020
I'm sorry you have shit taste, now go back to your gangsta rap or whatever and stop whining
I dont have shit taste your just mentally handicapped. I dont know how you thought my "statement of opinion" was whining but your clearly a very confused individual. The internet is an amazing thing and it gives everyone a voice, even the people who shouldn't have 1, like you. And you telling me to go listen to gangsta rap or whatever makes it even more clear of how "delayed" you really are cause you dont know know me or anything about me but you assume I like gangsta rap hahaha. Now YOU stop whining, that people dont like the same goofy shit as you bozo.

NoodleSalad

Apr 13, 2019
i don't think so? if it's like ch1 then the game would tell you and put you in the gallery but the game tell you nothing and the new scenes are not unlocked
Nah the game did tell you, I guess the day isn't over yet? I guess we gotta wait for CH3 for new area or sumn

LordDark97

Sep 19, 2020
Nah the game did tell you, I guess the day isn't over yet? I guess we gotta wait for CH3 for new area or sumn
strange never appeared to me(and i loaded two time to make it sure) ah well hopefully the next chapter will be released in less than 6 months

Brisx

May 17, 2022
I took the save on the 4th page but i can't do anything with the character on the map and the scene are not unlocked

Oct 22, 2023
strange never appeared to me(and i loaded two time to make it sure) ah well hopefully the next chapter will be released in less than 6 months
Did you corrupt the nun? Doing that seems to stop the progression of the main story so you'll either need to go back to a previous save and tell her about the Sleepstone or somehow* make it so that never happened without losing anything.
*run the game with mtool(other editing tools might work).

head to the church.
in the "map" tab of mtool click on "Holly" then disable anything that says "Var: 29:Seducing Holly"

Back

Aug 3, 2017
I remember playing this many moons ago, and recall that I enjoyed it. Went with a wholesome (as much as possible), mischievous, non-slutty path and thought it was fairly well done. Ngl, those cute little growls Amber sometimes does in the game's dialogue is simply adorable! :p:love: Keeping an eye out for more delightful misadventures with this huggable lil' goblin lass! :giggle:

Edited to crop the post. ^^'

Hervi

Mar 27, 2022
Hey! The new update Cp 2 (V0.45) is finally ready. Thanks to everyone who waited! An update for Level 3 subscribers is already available for Patreon and Boosty! On August 31, it will be available to subscribers of the 2nd level, and on the September 3 there will be general access.

In this update:
-4 new H-scenes
-Some story content and small edits to old dialog and text.
-And a lot of little things.

Enjoy your game!

Обложка 3.png

Outonbail

Mar 25, 2018
Hey! The new update Cp 2 (V0.45) is finally ready. Thanks to everyone who waited! An update for Level 3 subscribers is already available for Patreon and Boosty! On August 31, it will be available to subscribers of the 2nd level, and on the September 3 there will be general access.

In this update:
-4 new H-scenes
-Some story content and small edits to old dialog and text.
-And a lot of little things.

Enjoy your game!

View attachment 3972937
Congrats on another chapter!

• Red Heart
Reactions: Jhin00 and Hervi
Apr 16, 2020
I wonder why the dev didn't update the thread 2 months ago when he released V0.3, this place kinda looks dead.

Samuraibear

Jun 20, 2019
View attachment 3232273

Overview:
After escaping from a goblin hunter, Amber stumbles upon a bandit camp in search of food.
Noticing something shiny, the heroine steals a magical amulet from them, which they dug up nearby in the ruins.
Next, she tries to steal food from them, but she is caught stealing, after which the bandits begin chasing her.
After a while, they catch Amber and start bullying her.
Several lumberjack men from a nearby village come running to her cries for help.
They chase away the bandits, but the heroine loses consciousness from her injuries.
The men take her to the house of the head of the village, who is also a local doctor, where he receives treatment.
Upon waking up, Amber meets the head of the village.
He advises her to stay in the village for a while until she is completely cured.
Surprised by such hospitality, the heroine decides to stay in the village for a while.​

Thread Updated: 2024-01-13
Release Date: 2024-01-08
Developer: Hervi - - -
Censored: No
Version: Ch.1 + Bug Fix
Language: English, Russian
Other Games: Link
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

can you update the lniks

4.40 star(s) 5 Votes