5.00 star(s) 3 Votes

Novo67

Jan 19, 2021
The dynamics of the husband and wife are so bad its like the relationship is over before the game has even started. I generally like BBC corruption games, but these two can't divorce fast enough. The tone of this game is not to my taste, but for a phone game it has well made images and I hope the authors do well. It seems like they put honest effort into it.

• Red Heart
Reactions: d3sire Studio

d3sire Studio

Sep 24, 2024
I wonder when they’ll stop doing this...

How many more phones... how many more wives... how many more Black lovers...?
A lot of phones... a lot of wives... a lot of black lover :devilish::LOL:

We don't have any such goals in the future. Our goal is just to make our game better and provide players with a good experience with each new update.;)

Last edited:
Reactions: Enlight432

Puma1978

Feb 25, 2022
I like this kind of game and i think the User Interface of this game is currently better than at any other of this mobile phone games. It would be great to have some sort of galery for Videos and Pics.
Its really comfortable to play!

• Red Heart

stahalle

Engaged Member
Jul 11, 2018
We are still at the very beginning of the story and we believe that we will produce better content over time. Of course, with your feedback. We would be happy if you share your ideas with us. <3
at the moment its just a copycat from all those mobile phone ntr games. why not come up with a original story instead of doing the same all over again? and please make the mc less annoying. how about a actually strong mc that is not a paranoid controll freak.

d3sire Studio

Sep 24, 2024
at the moment its just a copycat from all those mobile phone ntr games. why not come up with a original story instead of doing the same all over again? and please make the mc less annoying. how about a actually strong mc that is not a paranoid controll freak.
In the later parts of the story, there will be different stories and character developments than other games. After all, no one wants to lose their wife. We will take your words into consideration, thank you for your comment.

Reactions: Enlight432

Matt3642

Sep 4, 2017
Okay, dont usually comment on new ones.. but here goes.
If you are dipping your toes into the whole phone thing that seems to be going around atm well to start with grow thick skin…lol
1. You need to plan ahead a coherent storyline (where things will cross ect) the phone games that exist are plagued with a jumbled mess of storylines going everywhere. Which becomes more tangled as the games grow ( this is much harder or impossible to sort out after)
2. You need to up the intellect of the mc (a little) there is nothing with him being naive or a little dumb.. but if your wife doesn’t come home after going clubbing and there isn’t even a convo (that makes sense) then it’s just silly..
2b. I mean an easy fix for this is if she says she is going round her friends for drinks and will stay there (for example) not great but better than just randomly not coming home from clubbing..lol
3. You need to refine a mechanism of seeing or knowing what’s going on when you are not there, none of the games really does this well and relies on “odd friend” or “stranger” to drop you photos or vids this doesn’t really make sense to life..
3b. We don’t “need” to know everything ie if she goes clubbing everyweek we don’t need pictures/vids every time the next day..again makes no sense that she can’t do anything without being filmed..lol
4. Know which characters you will have from the beginning.. there is nothing worse than a game (others I could name) where to stretch the story add like.. a mysterious daughter… an ex… a mother in law… just because they wanna milk it.. they get plopped in and don’t really make sense or have a decent storyline because they weren’t planned.

anyway i could go on..
Oh would like to add havnt tried game yet (I will when I get round to it)
As always I don’t say any of the things I say to insult
just Giving my opinions on what I feel would make the game better, as it is an opinion it doesn’t need to be listened to just my two cents…

d3sire Studio

Sep 24, 2024
I like this kind of game and i think the User Interface of this game is currently better than at any other of this mobile phone games. It would be great to have some sort of galery for Videos and Pics.
Its really comfortable to play!
We will fix our shortcomings in the next update. Continue to point out the shortcomings you see in the game. Thank you.

d3sire Studio

Sep 24, 2024
Okay, dont usually comment on new ones.. but here goes.
If you are dipping your toes into the whole phone thing that seems to be going around atm well to start with grow thick skin…lol
1. You need to plan ahead a coherent storyline (where things will cross ect) the phone games that exist are plagued with a jumbled mess of storylines going everywhere. Which becomes more tangled as the games grow ( this is much harder or impossible to sort out after)
2. You need to up the intellect of the mc (a little) there is nothing with him being naive or a little dumb.. but if your wife doesn’t come home after going clubbing and there isn’t even a convo (that makes sense) then it’s just silly..
3. You need to refine a mechanism of seeing or knowing what’s going on when you are not there, none of the games really does this well and relies on “odd friend” or “stranger” to drop you photos or vids this doesn’t really make sense to life..
3b. We don’t “need” to know everything ie if she goes clubbing everyweek we don’t need pictures/vids every time the next day..again makes no sense that she can’t do anything without being filmed..lol
4. Know which characters you will have from the beginning.. there is nothing worse than a game (others I could name) where to stretch the story add like.. a mysterious daughter… an ex… a mother in law… just because they wanna milk it.. they get plopped in and don’t really make sense or have a decent storyline because they weren’t planned.

anyway i could go on..
Oh would like to add havnt tried game yet (I will when I get round to it)
As always I don’t say any of the things I say to insult
just Giving my opinions on what I feel would make the game better, as it is an opinion it doesn’t need to be listened to just my two cents…
It's really a great feedback. First of all, thank you for that. We definitely take your words into consideration. We will also try to avoid the shortcomings and inconsistencies we see in other phone games. This is possible with your feedback. Thank you.

Sissycuck111

May 8, 2023
I wonder when they’ll stop doing this...

How many more phones... how many more wives... how many more Black lovers...?

They're even copying my Patreon...

Maybe in the future, they'll start calling themselves Bloody Ink?
I understand your frustration but, all of these games that are copying a wife's phone is because it's a great fkn idea so there's that. I want to play them all and I'm sure I'm not the only one. Kudos to your genius ideal.

• Haha
5.00 star(s) 3 Votes