VN - Ren'Py - A Wife's Loyalty [v0.1] [d3sire Studio]

1. 2.00 star(s)

redoubt27

Not the worst, but not good...stretch to call it average, maybe 2.5...
    The male MC is stereotypical and exhausting.
    The wife is a gaslighting princess.
    The arguments go in circles and nothing is ever really resolved because the wife is never wrong..lol
    And both of them keep doing the same bullcrap over, and over, and over...
    The "friends" are the typical slut friend corruptors.

Complex relationships? Nope.
    Weak, whiny, insecure husband, toxic wife who acts single, with toxic friends... It's not complex at all. It's the formula for every one of these games that seem to be written by the same person...lol

I stopped playing shortly after the husband didn't show the wife the text from her friend... then a minute later, as soon as the wife's other "friend" says, doesn't matter, you should have told her... Yeah, that's exactly what the wife would have said. Done.

Best way to win against a toxic person, don't play the game...lol
    But the MC is too much of simp to leave her, so I have to be the one to choose to not play the game...lmao

If this is your "thing", instant download, you've found gold.
    Otherwise, the "factory" has churned out another one, you've seen it before...
  2. 5.00 star(s)

PewPewMasterrrrr

A great start (y)I like the phone simulation idea. It's the first time I've played a game like this, and, well, it's really good. The MC is likeable and seems like a good person who loves his wife. There already are some choices to make, so the player won't be railroaded into stuff they don't like (NTR is Avoidable(y))
    I haven't seen any bugs, and the game is quite good from a technical standpoint. I mean, it's a pretty realistic simulation of a phone with messages and apps.
    So, best of luck to the dev! Looking forward to the next update :)
  3. 5.00 star(s)

Enlight432

This game is truly excellent in every way, and I'm not saying that lightly,

All the women/girls in the game are incredibly hot (beautiful),

The personalities of the MC and FMC are really good. There's no trace of the loser/pathetic/foolish/"flying in the clouds" spineless MC, and the FMC isn't a bitch/fool/weirdo either,

The sexual scenes are, in my opinion, very well done. I enjoyed all of them, especially since the face isn't shown, which is great. In some games, a different face for the FMC appears in every video!

The writing is very good. There's no unnecessary or boring dialogue; every line is essential, enjoyable, and full of tension,

The user interface (mobile and otherwise) is beautifully designed, and I didn't notice any flaws there either,

The MC and FMC are close with a few other couples, which adds a lot of potential for some really hot events in the story, like a simple game of truth or dare among these six people, and so on!

The atmosphere is also quite satisfying; it made me fully immerse myself in the story,

Relationship between the MC and FMC is very intimate and enjoyable,

And the fact that NTR is avoidable, in my opinion, is essential for the theme of this game,

------------------
    Maybe the only flaw of the game is the spoiler at the beginning, where we see the FMC in the arms of another man. At that point, since I don't know why the FMC did it, I don't know what to think of her. Personally (and I think for many others), NTR/NTS will be pleasurable as long as we are in love with the FMC, and this can only happen if the FMC has fully justified reasons or has gone through a relatively long corruption process.
    Now that I know NTR is avoidable, it logically isn't considered a weakness.
  4. 5.00 star(s)

m4nj512

Excellent game, congrats!!

The characters are good, the videos too, it's a good mix between real videos and AI. The story is very similar to other similar games, but it's going very well so far.
    I hope to see the next chapters soon, congratulations on the release