Matthewair56

Jul 6, 2017
Okay dumb question about the Trip to Kirlic quest, I know I need to Ophilia to finish it but... I must of screwed something up because nothing triggering. She says during the day for me come visit her at night, I go to her room at night and have to pick the lock and get thrown in the stocks. She's always in the tavern at 6pm before me so I can't walk by the stage, she doesn't visit my room, I don't see her in her room at noon... Affection and corruption are both maxed out and I've fucked her like a bunch of times, got the horse... this is literally the only quest I can do, the rest are done.

Do I need to restart the whole thing? Did I mess something up?

rexlerod

Feb 22, 2021
Does anyone else know how exactly you go about making Tia choose to become Bolgans Moglia ? ik the walkthrough says you have to lose enough times to the orcs outside of calans rest and she needs to have 20+ corruption which i know she has but for whatever reason i can't seem to get it to activate. Am I doing something wrong ?

VirtualElf84

Aug 27, 2017
Just reread the changelogs for v0.5.8.6 and v0.5.8.7. And it really doesn't look like "alot more regular love events as in the past", the majority of new scenes mentioned are with someone else. Unless there is an additional changelog that we don't know about. Really starts to feel like the game changed direction.
If I recall correctly, 5.8.7 is a minor update and the next big one is coming up in 6.0.

hiroyto

Jun 4, 2017
Just reread the changelogs for v0.5.8.6 and v0.5.8.7. And it really doesn't look like "alot more regular love events as in the past", the majority of new scenes mentioned are with someone else. Unless there is an additional changelog that we don't know about. Really starts to feel like the game changed direction.
Did you even play the update m8? You get a love scene with Pia

darksoul17473

Jan 22, 2022
Is asking Giron to give Penny more time to pay a relevant decision? It looks like it could lead to another NTR route if she cant pay, but im not sure, and I like to save for every important decision in the game so that i can play replay a different route later

hiroyto

Jun 4, 2017
Is asking Giron to give Penny more time to pay a relevant decision? It looks like it could lead to another NTR route if she cant pay, but im not sure, and I like to save for every important decision in the game so that i can play replay a different route later
You get more time to pay, Dave is still the one that visits

Reactions: darksoul17473

darksoul17473

Jan 22, 2022
Chicos, ¿alguien sabe cómo hacer que los NPC caminen más rápido? Son muy lentos.
[/CITA]
You can press 'T' to open the timeskip panel and click wherever you want (except skipping X hours, of course) and then the NPCs will sprint and you wont lose any hour waiting until they reach their designated location

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
A Struggle with Sin [v0.5.8.7] [Chyos] - Compressed

Files are decrypted, Mods that change the system.json (or pictures that are encrypted won't work).

Win [1,29 GB]
- - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Letstryitout

Sep 11, 2018
I love what Chyos put up, I love the content and how vast it is, both gameplay and scene-wise. I just wish it were using the different 3D Model program, Updated Daz models over this older one, or even Honey Select could've made it so that he earns 2-3x the value he earns now. I still love the game, but it shows its age.

Reactions: Riaman

LordChinchin26

Jun 24, 2022
I love what Chyos put up, I love the content and how vast it is, both gameplay and scene-wise. I just wish it were using the different 3D Model program, Updated Daz models over this older one, or even Honey Select could've made it so that he earns 2-3x the value he earns now. I still love the game, but it shows its age.
the game is already too far at this point too many scene. for a remake its better that he finish this game and then if he wanna remake it after its done then okay cool if he start a remake now its never gonna be finish a lot of dev does that and then the game gets abandoned few years later. its better a complete game that looks still ok than a good looking one not even half finish

terkio

Game Developer
Jun 6, 2018
I've got a bug when i try to get ophelia to bed after drinking with rick, black screen and thomas say i'ts time to wake up after some time the screen appear again and the hero is replaced by a pointer and need to get a way to gain access to chamber (thomas or claire). After that the story continue but it's weird.

4.60 star(s) 155 Votes