mario59

May 7, 2024
This game is really becoming a classic... with it being one of the best. I love it so much. I'm just wondering... when there will be a continuation for Sofia, the beautiful and grumpy princess, because where is she? alone in the forest / or found shelter?:confused::cry:

xcore21z

Jan 24, 2018
where you see a android version ? with the time flow, i don't tink it's good for android, the others games with similar gameplay but android compatible haven't time flow, it's time skipping by action.

Aug 02, 2024 02:12 pm

Android Version And Progress On Penny's Update

Good afternoon,
the new month just started and I want to give you a review on what I did over the past days.

As mentioned in my last report, I continued work on the Android version of the game this week. I added an extra plugin for the overlay, which is similar to a gamepad. Originally my idea was to have both touch and pad controls active side by side. similar to the pc where you can play with both the mouse and the arrow keys/wasd. But after testing the whole thing on the smartphone, I realized that it doesn't work that way. The game then sees clicks on the gamepad as clicks on the map, causing the character to run wildly through the area when you want to use the pad. For this reason, I added a toggle function that makes it possible to activate either one or the other control.
So far so good, but the real problem with the android version was the porting of the game into an .apk file (the one that you download to your phone, click and bam you have the playable app). This process is partly documented in some forums, but it requires some outdated scripts, which don't work together if you don't use the right version. In the end this meant a lot of try and error for me. So it took until Wednesday evening until I actually had a working version on my smartphone.

And even if I think the controls on the smartphone are rather wanky and I would always prefer the pc version, I know that some people don't have a pc. So for them (who find the maldives emulator too complicated to use) there is finally a version of the game that they can play.
However, I have not carried out any in-depth tests. I just didn't have enough time this week. I also don't plan to edit all game messages like "you can press key M to open the map". However I plan to update the android version now with every update and if it doesn't mean too much work I will most likely optimize it a bit in the future. But the main focus will remain to work and release the game for the PC, so don't expect of me that I will go full android optimization mode!

I originally wanted to release the android version together with the next update of the game, however since I now uploaded a testversion anyway I might as well give you all access to it to get some more feedback. Please still keep in mind what I said in the paragraph above.

Now back to Penny's update:
I continued working on that yesterday morning and I began with working on some 3d rooms for new scenes as well as some sprites that were still missing. Today I than also worked on the dialog with Giron about Penny's options to get more income.
I don't want to spoil my ideas for the story just yet, which is why I'm keeping it a little vague, but it will have to do with the new map that I made to the SE of Arenfield. I also plan to enable hiering workers from the Coldstone family that will then work on the field for you. Another thing that I want to add is Giron actually collecting taxes from Penny regularly which will result in regular visits from Dave at Penny's house. Depending on route you can then deal with this problem.
And yeah there is of course the Penny lake scene (That I teased last month) which I also want to work on this month and some interaction with the Coldstone family.
So a lot to do this month. I hope by the end of it Penny's update will be complete.
For now I'll continue working a little bit longer before it's finally weekend.
With that I wish you all a nice weekend!

Early August Chyos seem to release a trial Android version, the community then tried it and noticed save bug that in the next update Chyos said have been fix then there no new info for the Android version since then until v0.5.8.7

youraccount69

Donor
Dec 30, 2020
AStruggleWithSin-0.5.8.7
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Kazutchi

Jan 4, 2020
Hello, I would like to know who can get pregnant and if there are special conditions for them to be pregnant, I am playing the game without using the walkthrough so I would like an answer without spoilers thank

Skye8

Jan 14, 2023
Hello, I would like to know who can get pregnant and if there are special conditions for them to be pregnant, I am playing the game without using the walkthrough so I would like an answer without spoilers thank
It's doesn't matter if you learn this spoiler as this will prevent you from making a mistake with Kate and lose a lot of affection points with her. Kate is the only LI that can get pregnant quite early/mid in the game. You should keep in mind to not get her pregnant until the expansion of Emily's house is completed...

Pa3uk

Jul 22, 2017
Who is subscribed to the author and keeping up with the news? I’m just curious.
Should we expect the plotlines to wrap up for:
1) The orcs, specifically the ones from the TIA quest (where her father was), and the orcs near the village? There’s also the Orc Mother.
2) Quests involving the dwarves and dark elves? From what I understand, the main elf knows the witch.
3) Will the events progress after helping the witch? a) Option where we help her and summon another witch who becomes the maid, or b) Option where we betray the witch, but the summoned girl follows the romance route.
4) What about the development of the Ravens' camp storyline?
5) So far, only one character has a wedding implemented—will there be more? (Turning the city into a harem?)
6) Will the details about the conspirators and the basement under the INN, and the demon and cult-related quests, be revealed? 7) Will there be new outfits for characters?
8) Maybe in the city we’ll finally find out who lives in the tower (could it be a new companion?)
9) Could the hero discover their origins (meet their mother)?...

Reactions: valley57

Eradawn

Jun 20, 2017
The second ntr-focused update in a row .... can the regular content get some love?
To be honest the game gets alot more regular love events as in the past. Do you really follow that game always at any update ?

There isnt that much NTR focused updates at the moment. Only a bit. Its more about love at the moment.

Reactions: Feriggio

Eradawn

Jun 20, 2017
1) The orcs, specifically the ones from the TIA quest (where her father was), and the orcs near the village? There’s also the Orc Mother.
2) Quests involving the dwarves and dark elves? From what I understand, the main elf knows the witch.
3) Will the events progress after helping the witch? a) Option where we help her and summon another witch who becomes the maid, or b) Option where we betray the witch, but the summoned girl follows the romance route.
5) So far, only one character has a wedding implemented—will there be more? (Turning the city into a harem?)
6) Will the details about the conspirators and the basement under the INN, and the demon and cult-related quests, be revealed? 7) Will there be new outfits for characters?
8) Maybe in the city we’ll finally find out who lives in the tower (could it be a new companion?)
people have content poll on his patreon. Now is penny focused as it was voted. next content is most likely Gavina and Bianca Story content with the Mine.
The next followed by it is most likely arianna when I see the vote Numbers that were close to Gavina and Bianca content poll.
most question that you asked are in the content Poll and will be extended in the next months. but it will take a while because chyos adds alot more of his plans and also reworks inbetween these story segments too. What is good.

To 8 and 9 will most likely be later on content poll. But I can say Kirlic is on content poll also. And this is related to his origin too.

VirtualElf84

Aug 27, 2017
I gotta say, this game's thread rating section is hilarious! People are actually complaining about NPCs becoming more difficult and having to gear upgrade over there!

Android 93

Jan 9, 2020
1. The Orcs depend on Sophie's story, while Tia's story is complete, with only the pregnancy aspect missing.

2. The Dwarves, Bianca & Gavina, the Goblins, and the Dark Elves are coming in the upcoming v0.6.0.0 update.

3. The Witch isn't in the main poll yet, so it will take a while.

4. The Ravens aren't in the main poll either.

5. Yes, all characters, when their storylines are finished, will have wedding and pregnancy updates, depending on whether they reach the main poll.

6. That's Arianna's update; she has been in the main poll for a while, so we might expect her or the Kirlic update in v0.6.1.0.

7. That's a maybe—I'm not sure.

8. The Kirlic update is a key update for many characters in the game, so it will depend on the outcome of the poll, as mentioned before.

9. Maybe in the Kirlic update.

lancekro

Dec 2, 2018
guys anyone knows how to make the npcs walk faster? they are slow af
The trick I use to do that is to open the relationship menu ("R" hotkey by default) and hold click somewhere outside the list of characters.
Added bonus to this method is that in game time doesn't pass while the relationship menu is open.

Reactions: Chinte

JaszMan

Aug 13, 2018
is there new awesome content with the demon once you fully corrupt the nuns?. That was a neat storyline. The designs of the characters are great. I do like the idea of the MC going to the darkside....well even more so that is "evil grin"

georgetakei

May 8, 2017
Hello, good people.
This might sound like a dumb question, but what are my options for running this on linux? I remember wine worked for some things.. any experiences would help. thanks.

alltreck

Nov 20, 2018
To be honest the game gets alot more regular love events as in the past. Do you really follow that game always at any update ?

There isnt that much NTR focused updates at the moment. Only a bit. Its more about love at the moment.
Just reread the changelogs for v0.5.8.6 and v0.5.8.7. And it really doesn't look like "alot more regular love events as in the past", the majority of new scenes mentioned are with someone else. Unless there is an additional changelog that we don't know about. Really starts to feel like the game changed direction.

4.60 star(s) 155 Votes