5.00 star(s) 6 Votes
May 13, 2021
Thank you. Hopefully more anal Samus. I will never be tired of it. Lol
i love to see more anal too, i will never be tired of anal.
and these big booty models that 26 uses, oh man. and i love the dialogue he writes for his movies
personal favourite themes are unwanted anal or surprise anal and the voice actress is vocal about not wanting anal or how they arent supposed to be fucking her ass, or complaining the whole time during an ass fucking.

thanks region for always giving us amazing videos

Aug 8, 2022
Samus is always great. I'd love to see 26 let her do some gory zombie(s). Like Juliojakers for reference who has done some amazing shorts with Ada

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
If he does zombie stuff, I'd rather see him do one for Claire or Jill. It's more fitting. Samus is better with aliens or demons.

beastfan

Jan 7, 2024
If he does zombie stuff, I'd rather see him do one for Claire or Jill. It's more fitting. Samus is better with aliens or demons.
I see where you're coming from but I do not agree that monsters have to be thematically canon to make a great scene. To name one, Sladernader has done multiple "crossovers" themed Samus x Zombies.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: 3nterprise

BigOtis1985

May 22, 2023
If I had money to burn and could commission something.. I'd commission Samus vs giant purple space butterfly cock.. and I'd send it to a certain Youtuber.. because everyone needs some space butterfly in their life.

5.00 star(s) 6 Votes