5.00 star(s) 6 Votes

YulianaNovara

Dec 22, 2023
Same. I don't know why it works together but it does.
Because metal fucking rocks
Same. I don't know why it works together but it does.
I'd say beecause metal suits the theme of the visuals. Plus metal is pretty damn great. Heaven forbid if he started added generic hip hop or slow dub beats.
Some dude/dudette added some Doom metal to that Khnum video 26 dropped
ages ago. A Doom monster with a Doom soundtrack. Parfait I say.

Reactions: Kr0nos90
Apr 19, 2024
Because metal fucking rocks
I'd say beecause metal suits the theme of the visuals. Plus metal is pretty damn great. Heaven forbid if he started added generic hip hop or slow dub beats.
Some dude/dudette added some Doom metal to that Khnum video 26 dropped
ages ago. A Doom monster with a Doom soundtrack. Parfait I say.
Do you have the link to that by any chance?

beastfan

Jan 7, 2024
NEWS: One of his mods just revealed that 26 will turn back to Samus after Perfect Weapon releases.
It's going to be some sort of successor/addon to Unknown Planet X featuring Samus being banged by multiple predators.
pics provided by one of his moderators with some already existing footage that apparently didn't make it's way into SAUP X:

1724602167293.png
1724602388565.png
1724602409910.png

DrCum

Apr 13, 2022
NEWS: One of his mods just revealed that 26 will turn back to Samus after Perfect Weapon releases.
It's going to be some sort of successor/addon to Unknown Planet X featuring Samus being banged by multiple predators.
pics provided by one of his moderators with some already existing footage that apparently didn't make it's way into SAUP X:

View attachment 3966606
View attachment 3966626
View attachment 3966627
The Predators look boring, it's just some dudes wearing monster mask

naughtyfred

May 1, 2020
WHO CARES ABOUT HOW THE MALES ARE LOOKING OR SOUNDING??
all i care for are samus fat tits
I care because big gross characters not only adds to the degradation of the female but also implies she's fucking them whether she likes it or not (since they're so much bigger/stronger than her). That being said if it's a choice between "Samus being gangbanged by Predators" or "Samus not being gangbanged at all" I'll choose the first option.
Unpopular-Opinion-Puffin.jpg

DrCum

Apr 13, 2022
I care because big gross characters not only adds to the degradation of the female but also implies she's fucking them whether she likes it or not (since they're so much bigger/stronger than her). That being said if it's a choice between "Samus being gangbanged by Predators" or "Samus not being gangbanged at all" I'll choose the first option.
View attachment 3968156
Based

YulianaNovara

Dec 22, 2023

View attachment 3966606
View attachment 3966626
View attachment 3966627
I'm still holding out for the Samus Doom gang bang but I'd imagine that'd be an animation nightmare. Hellknight, Baron and Khnum would be great, although I'm willing to drop Khnum for Prowler *winks in 26's direction*

5.00 star(s) 6 Votes