Do you want to keep the fights in the game?

• Keep the fights as is AND make more

Votes: 102 15.4%
  • Keep the fights as is, but don't make more! (All the fights will just be story passages)

Votes: 39 5.9%
  • Keep the fights, don't make more, focus on giving players impactful choices

Votes: 260 39.2%
  • Remove all the fights

Votes: 249 37.5%
  • I don't care

Votes: 72 10.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

beetsdontkalemyvibe

Game Developer
Jul 16, 2017
For those who care! A discord was made for those who like and/or are interested in the game!

beetsdontkalemyvibe

Game Developer
Jul 16, 2017
Great game!! Any news on when we can expect next chapter?
Thanks so much! I've effectively concluded the poll that says the majority of players want fights to be cut out moving forward or just lessened in significance, so with that in mind, I've done my mental remap of what Chapter 8 will turn into and will need to rework Chapter 7 some. I'm planning on not changing any fights before then, simply because it would be a hassle to rework for the moment. Next Chapter is in the works as we speak though! Soft goal of getting it out in Mid July, this month, but we'll have to see how far I can get!

Reactions: Barltock69

Alderamin

Apr 5, 2018
I think this is the first time in years that I am playing an html based game (date Ariane B classic version comes to mind) and I have to say I am enjoying it a lot so far. It reminds me of the even older Fighting Fantasy books but I digress.
I am not a graphics expert and usually I don't pay much attention to details but one sequence caught my eye. In chapter 4 when Reagan is in the dressing room trying on lingerie (Reagan Mirror Undress 1 through 5)

a) the mirror keeps changing shape
b) the background keeps changing
c) she is coming out of the mirror :eek:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thanks for this interesting take on the genre and please continue creating!

Reactions: beetsdontkalemyvibe

beetsdontkalemyvibe

Game Developer
Jul 16, 2017
I think this is the first time in years that I am playing an html based game (date Ariane B classic version comes to mind) and I have to say I am enjoying it a lot so far. It reminds me of the even older Fighting Fantasy books but I digress.
I am not a graphics expert and usually I don't pay much attention to details but one sequence caught my eye. In chapter 4 when Reagan is in the dressing room trying on lingerie (Reagan Mirror Undress 1 through 5)

a) the mirror keeps changing shape
b) the background keeps changing
c) she is coming out of the mirror :eek:

Thanks for this interesting take on the genre and please continue creating!
Thanks so much for this! I'll add it to the list to fix some things about the mirror etc. (having the mirror stay the same is a bit tricky, but I'll keep working on it!)

Alderamin

Apr 5, 2018
063 Hokemon Cody fight is broken. Missing image links, and Gemma fight moves don't load. Making the fight impossible since she isa the flame based fighter.
I thought that I had the same issue. When I started the fight in the cave I selected Gemma to fight the fight screen turned black. It was possible to go back but not to continue. I decided to skip this fight and then the next one started. When Seb said it was time to change the players and you get the option to free Gemma I realized that most likely selecting Gemma in the first part of the fight breaks something because she is not supposed to be available. In the second part of the fight after freeing her everything works just fine. You might want to look into that.

some more things I noted, just written down while playing:

- picture links for Hypno Golbat and Hypno Ninetails are broken.

- When using a potion I go this error:

"You use a Hyper Potion and restore 120 HP. Your current HP: 200

Error: child tag <<else>> was found outside of a call to its parent macro <<if>>

Reagan is knocked out!

Error: child tag <</if>> was found outside of a call to its parent macro <<if>>

What the hell!?"

-also getting "Hokémon Status:
Reagan's HP: [undefined]"

- After that fight there is a bathroom scene with Reagan.

Also the picture right above (Reagan Bath 1.jpeg) has her in a bikini of sorts.

Last edited:
Reactions: beetsdontkalemyvibe

beetsdontkalemyvibe

Game Developer
Jul 16, 2017
I thought that I had the same issue. When I started the fight in the cave I selected Gemma to fight the fight screen turned black. It was possible to go back but not to continue. I decided to skip this fight and then the next one started. When Seb said it was time to change the players and you get the option to free Gemma I realized that most likely selecting Gemma in the first part of the fight breaks something because she is not supposed to be available. In the second part of the fight after freeing her everything works just fine. You might want to look into that.

some more things I noted, just written down while playing:

- picture links for Hypno Golbat and Hypno Ninetails are broken.

- When using a potion I go this error:

"You use a Hyper Potion and restore 120 HP. Your current HP: 200

Error: child tag <<else>> was found outside of a call to its parent macro <<if>>

Reagan is knocked out!

Error: child tag <</if>> was found outside of a call to its parent macro <<if>>

What the hell!?"

-also getting "Hokémon Status:
Reagan's HP: [undefined]"

- After that fight there is a bathroom scene with Reagan.

Also the picture right above (Reagan Bath 1.jpeg) has her in a bikini of sorts.
Thanks for this! Noted as I fix things up next!

zaxzax642

May 23, 2020
maybe you must do adjustment on some enemy like in the first mc friend domain boss i cant defeat her without cheating this is ridiculous because i can defeat 2nd domain boss easily

Barltock69

Jun 27, 2024
Thanks so much! I've effectively concluded the poll that says the majority of players want fights to be cut out moving forward or just lessened in significance, so with that in mind, I've done my mental remap of what Chapter 8 will turn into and will need to rework Chapter 7 some. I'm planning on not changing any fights before then, simply because it would be a hassle to rework for the moment. Next Chapter is in the works as we speak though! Soft goal of getting it out in Mid July, this month, but we'll have to see how far I can get!
Hi there! Any chance we'll be able to see the new chapter soon? Really appreciate your work!

DefiantPengy

Oct 23, 2023
What was the terminal command? I still haven't been able to delete the folders and searched the Internet for hours. Nothing worked.
Remove command did the job. Just rm in the terminal and drag&drop the folders / or just rm -r the main directory

zaxzax642

May 23, 2020
i hope we got the teacher as our harem in the new chapter, so if this game have 2 plot (kind or evil)
it will be interesting to see sebastien become whatever route player choose

4.60 star(s) 5 Votes