VN - Ren'Py - WVM [S2 Ch. 1 Ep. 13 B3] [Braindrop]

1. 1.00 star(s)

UselessSphinx

So where to start?

This is another update for this VN. My first one was way back in August of 2019, then another one sometime in 2022.
    Now this one in December of 2023

The Dev started off the year decent enough. Promising an update a week. I think it lasted maybe 60 seconds in the grand scheme of things.

PROS
    I can't give this mess of a VN any pros because at this point, the VN should have ended around 2-3 years ago.

CONS
    Everything is a con with this VN. Over stuffed with way way way way way way way way way way to many ladies, and the creator just keeps adding more to the mix.

SUMMARY
    Honestly if Braindrop would have just kept it short and sweet this VN would have been really good. I honestly believe that the whole process just steamrolled him into a frenzied panic to add more content than was needed.
    And now he's going back and redoing the whole thing from the start.

Yes I am a supporter of this dev. Yes this will not last any longer.

There are harem VNs out there that are leagues beyond this one.
    Less women, better story and stop giving false hope of when you plan on releasing updates. Simply state that you plan on releasing an update when you can.

OVERALL
    SKIP THIS VN AT ALL COSTS
    Way to many outside factors prevent this dev from actually sticking to a solid release time frame, and constant set backs run rampant with his schedule. To many ideas running around, and to many things on his plate are preventing him from focusing on creating quality content.