Vax Morale

Dec 26, 2022
In my opinion the dev made a big mistake when he had the MC be this much of a loser, it was so bad that i started to feel like he deserves what he's getting and it became hilarious. He could just be a normal dude with a lack of confidence but no, the dev had to make him into a reddit moderator. :KEK:
The only sex scene in the game is the MC watching people fuck on the beach, classic loser voyeur behavior.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Maybe the dev should have held off on releasing the game until the MC at least stops being such a moron, because i don't see a world where someone would play another update after this.
See this is honestly my biggest problem with these type of stories is the MC almost always starts too pathetic like I'm all for a character getting development and changing and getting more confident and things like that but if you make him too pathetic it really makes it hard to root for him imo

Last edited:

snapturtle34

Donor
Jun 24, 2017
Its unfair to leave a negative review for now i think.. But that being said, SHIT this game is frustrating, atleast for now. I see what it builds up to, but current version is straight up simp and loser gameplay. Not fun at all and fully kinetic. I can only hope this turns into a INSANE brutal revenge game.

Xxrizz

Aug 29, 2021
Oh man i have never played anything moore stupid this is of those stupid amateur chinese novels where the Mc is a simp but after few chapters he magically becomes stronger and actually has balls too do something ,oh man this was terrible i hope the dev won't lurk on this site he will be raped because this execution and story was bad as hell and is not tagged as it should, no idea how this will be harem but at ...the end of this chapter it gave a sign of awakening so let's see but i don't know how this moron will change there a lot of work in front of him let's see

Last edited:

RED_FOX001

Sep 1, 2024
Oh man i have never played anything moore stupid this is of those stupid amateur chinese novels where the Mc is a simp but after few chapters he magicaly becomes stronger and actually has balls too do something ,oh man this was terrible i hope the dev won't lurk on this site he will be raped because this exectution and story was bad as hell and is not tagged as it should no idea how this will be harem but ...the end mayble will change that will see it's still early but for me was pathethic
he should show us how others guys fucked his gf, at least we can enjoy this pathetic moron getting cucked. :KEK:

Last edited:

fajiker145

Jan 25, 2024
Its unfair to leave a negative review for now i think.. But that being said, SHIT this game is frustrating, atleast for now. I see what it builds up to, but current version is straight up simp and loser gameplay. Not fun at all and fully kinetic. I can only hope this turns into a INSANE brutal revenge game.
Unless he studies medicine and ultimately creates the "uncucking pill" he will still be a loser, as he got cucked. Doesn't matter if he gets to fuck her later. There is also a limit on what can be believed, you cant turn this pathetic cucked discord moderator into a harem king, that just doesn't happen.

Should have just made him a normal dude that gets betrayed somehow ( yes, there are ways to betray someone that doesn't include sex and cheating, revolutionary idea, I know, but there it is: the cheating gf backstory again because why not).

Honestly, couldn't even finish it as it was so cringe. It was so bad that I honestly thought that it was ok that he was betrayed, if I met such a retard I would betray him too, he is so pathetic that it just feels natural, so dont even have any animosity against the "bad guys", I was actually rooting for them to humiliate this dumbfuck even more. :whistle::coffee:

Last edited:

v1900

Apr 21, 2020
I can smell Korean cuck dev with a hint of Japanese simp lord. :KEK:

They should create a manhwa instead. Thats where the audience for their story is. The VN crowd is just going to spit them out. I mean, where have you seen a wealthy MC that has to be a cuck and a simp at the same time? Sure as hell not in any NTR VN I had seen. That shit is more of a Korean manhwa trope. Those damn Koreans are the kings of sloppy seconds cuck harems made out from smooth faced academy goddess thots. (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

KARKAS NYAMCO

Game Developer
Jul 25, 2023
Needs an NTR tag. Your girlfriend is fucking some other guy in a club bathroom, and you walk in on them. Also needs a Kinetic Novel tag. There are no choices whatsoever.

For the game as a whole, MC is a wimp. He gets bullied by everyone, beaten up constantly, girlfriend fucks someone else behind his back (as per the spoiler above), and everyone treats him like a doormat. He is just a weak MC and whiney.

There are no choices, so you just go along for the ride of watching this MC get worked over by everyone. It is just not enjoyable. If you're into humiliation and being beaten up constantly, then maybe this is for you. But otherwise, I just couldn't stand it. Oh, and as well, this has Harem and NTR. So, have fun with that.

Either way, best of luck with this, and thanks.
You will not see NTR in the future, also version 0.001 contains backstory, version 0.002 provides dialog choices affecting the given plot and the subsequent plot

KARKAS NYAMCO

Game Developer
Jul 25, 2023
Thank-you for posting info about this title. You saved me wasting my bandwidth, downloading this :poop:. A harem title with NTR, and a simp MC...nope.

Regards.
You won't see NTR in the future, also version 0.001 contains a backstory. (In short) We tried to show a girl who used the main character for money, she was already dating another man.

KARKAS NYAMCO

Game Developer
Jul 25, 2023
Harem? MC supposed to be betrayed in the story. How can MC trust people and create harem, that's a recipe for disaster. Unless again MC gets a magic dick that all females just love MC for no reason and will never betray him. That's just a boring story.

MC is beyond pathetic. I get it supposed to change and grow but I don't even know how he can change, he is beyond pathetic and full blown dumb. It looks like its MC fault he was betrayed. MC backstory is too long should have wrapped it up quickly no ones like to see MC being pathetic I cant even sympathize to him.
"MC gets a magic dick" or MC gets a "magic" girl

Reactions: pemoj

KARKAS NYAMCO

Game Developer
Jul 25, 2023
Would of been better if we had a short summary of mca backstory then a timeskip where mc has already changed and not such a loser
It's hard to please everyone, some like a long story, some like a short one. Originally we didn't plan to stretch it out like this, but it was necessary to show many of the characters that will be in the future.

Try to take a look at this in the next updates

Reactions: pemoj

Vax Morale

Dec 26, 2022
Otherwise, the protagonist wouldn't be so in love with her. If it was an unattractive girl, he wouldn't care if he lost her.
I'm not saying she had to be unattractive but being frank here you straight up tainted the best looking girl in the game and I'm not trying to be a dick but I'm just really disappointed that it basically feels like the model was kind of a waste since honestly I don't even know how you would redeem that character in anyway

Last edited:

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
Oh boy, i thought the others are a bit overreacting with how much of a pathetic simp the MC is...but this is probably one of the most pathetic MC's i've seen so far.
I get the zero to hero thing, but maybe start a bit more normal and not by -100 that is a long way until you reach even normal with this MC.
I mean, honestly i cheered as he was betrayed, he deserved it, it was hard even reading this to the end, MC is pathetic, a simp, a voyeur, constantly got beat up and walked over by anyone...

For Iris i hope we can really destroy her, not sex, but her entire life, same with that brother.
Best and only girl i'm interested in so far is Luna, really hope she is a LI.

Last edited:

Rodrigoofb

Aug 24, 2020
Oh boy, i thought the others are a bit overreacting with how much of a pathetic simp the MC is...but this is probably one of the most pathetic MC's i've seen so far.
I get the zero to hero thing, but maybe start a bit more normal and not by -100 that is a long way until you reach even normal with this MC.
I mean, honestly i cheered as he was betrayed, he deserved it, it was hard even reading this to the end, MC is pathetic, a simp, a voyeur, constantly got beatn up and walked over by anyone...

For Iris i hope we can really destroy her, not sex, but her entire life, same with that brother.
Best girl so far is Luna imo, really hope she is a LI.
Agree, but the thing i hate about these types of games is that the "revenge" comes in the form of sex 99% of the time, and that's absolutely pathetic. Like the way to get back at a woman that completely destroyed you as a man is to fuck her? :KEK:
I always hope that devs find a more satisfying way to deal with stuff like this but it ends in disappointment every time.

1.70 star(s) 7 Votes