• We're currently working on the search system, until that's complete the search will be disabled. In the mean time, you can use the quick search on the forum home page, or the search from the latest updates page.
4.00 star(s) 6 Votes

exter

May 29, 2017
Well.... I guess that should be illegal xD
something similar happended to me too. When she gets up after a knockdown and you stand direktly next to her, she doesnt immediately hunt you, but you also can't push her away like in that video.

Reactions: BrksDaark

alfalfafafa

Apr 9, 2021
Is it just me or whenever i go Hard Mode, the game instantly bug, can't get out of secret passage
I noticed if you make your save file readonly then you cannot interact with the secret passage. It's probably crashing trying to write something to the save.

Last edited:
Reactions: LeedMeep

Cusack

May 2, 2017
Ok, save works. https://f95zone.to/threads/vampire-mansion-v1-1-1-etirue.176523/post-11855806

1. Run the game once
- it will create the save files
2. Replace the "VampireMansion_Slot_01.sav" in C:\Users\%USER%\AppData\Local\VampireMansion\Saved\SaveGames

Edit: I'm on Window 10. Seems some need to be in
C:\Users\your username\AppData\Roaming\Goldberg SteamEmu Saves\2280520\remote
Credit: elhefe8

Another way to find out where the location is is to run the game once, maybe start the game a bit and if the game creates the save - just search for "VampireMansion_Slot_01.sav"

3. Right click > Properties > Tick Read Only
- So that when enter the game it won't be overwritten.
4. Enter the game. Check and try to go to Velina's room - the hard mode / Velina's room should unlock now.
Edit - If Velina's room is not unlock, means the save is overwritten, do step 1-3 again carefully.

5. Try to enter Velina's room, while at it untick "Read Only" on the save file in 2.
6. Quit the game - and enter the game again to check - the save should be live and current now.

Edit money for Velina's room:

Might work. - Seems to work for me. - Just upload the file "VampireMansion_Slot_01.sav" to the website and edit money.
And yes, after editing it, to replace it, must do the steps above again.

Last edited:
Sep 22, 2018
Ok, save works. https://f95zone.to/threads/vampire-mansion-v1-1-1-etirue.176523/post-11855806

1. Run the game once
2. Replace the "VampireMansion_Slot_01.sav" in C:\Users\%USER%\AppData\Local\VampireMansion\Saved\SaveGames
4. Enter the game. Check and try to go to Velina's room - the hard mode / Velina's room should unlock now.
5. Try to enter Velina's room, while at it untick "Read Only" on the save file in 2.
6. Quit the game - and enter the game again to check - the save should be live and current now.

Might work. - Seems to work for me.
I don't even know what I may be doing wrong, but doesn't seem to work for me yet...
So Sadge :(

elhefe8

Jul 8, 2019
put the save here C:\Users\your username\AppData\Roaming\Goldberg SteamEmu Saves\2280520\remote

Sep 22, 2018
Put the Save here C:\Users\Your Username\AppData\Roaming\Goldberg SteamEmu Saves\2280520\remote
Fucking finally, thanks a lot King (or Queen).

Can you tell me also a thing ?
I bought the Bed, do I have any way to interact with Velina when on it or the Bed itself, or is it simply an object to have her showcasing herself on and nothing more ?

anonymous84552268

Mar 29, 2023

1. Run the game once

Might work. - Seems to work for me.
having some issues with the save editor, getting the message : Reason: Your file does not have any supported data.

anyone have a fix?

Zuul

Dec 2, 2016
There was an update on steam for the 21st October that added Bikinis and a nurse outfit.

Can we get an update?
Might be a while, nobody seems to be actively following this dev's releases. Dark Siren, for instance, is over half a year out of date and we're still missing their other 2 games.

Akina007

Sep 1, 2018
Might be a while, nobody seems to be actively following this dev's releases. Dark Siren, for instance, is over half a year out of date and we're still missing their other 2 games.
The Last Saintess is leaked at 19 october on all trackers, jumping game
Forest Of Relics pirated at 1 october

4.00 star(s) 6 Votes