Others Utouto Suyasuya [v1.1.1] [Warumiyo]

2.60 star(s) 16 Votes

AGAS123456

Aug 19, 2020
i have a problem with the game, after uninstalling it i cant delete some files because i saved it on another disc, any ideas how to get rid of the "utosuya 1.1.1" files?? its 1.1G

daiaji

Dec 14, 2017
Lacking some damn positive feedback, usually, there should be some post-coital chat or something else, or maybe some dirty moans or groans as feedback after the climax, even some spasms or little moves during the peak could work, it's just lacking that feedback, other than that, everything else is damn fine.

I cranked up that damn game with a 10x speed boost, screwed her 30 times as payback.

Last edited:

Humalien

Mar 10, 2018
The creator clearly has never been close to a woman. He thinks they love having their breasts slapped with a man's genitals and fingers shoved in their anus, while hating having their nipples kissed. Well, everyone has the right to make their own game, but some research into female erogenous zones beyond Xvideos would be useful. As for the art, it's fine, but it’s a pity there aren’t any more interesting endings. The game mechanics are frustrating for the first 15 minutes, but then they become mundane.

Your Windows just forgot to remove the 'dead' installation process. Restart your system and everything should be fine.

Last edited:
Reactions: Tatsuya2022
2.60 star(s) 16 Votes