4.10 star(s) 53 Votes

BunnyWing

Apr 5, 2020
Why your game not error? It's because I'm using joiplay?
I think so, i use a dated laptop with a kinda broken screen.
so because you cant do codes i did a few saves for you.
so save 11:
correct name
skip mini games
short progression
you choose for girls
no extra money
Save 12
same as above but with 2000 dollars

save 15:
correct name
skip mini games
long progression
you choose for girls
no extra money
save 16:
same as above but with 3000 dollars.
(the reason i added 1000 extra dollars is in the event you dont remember what save is long or short progression later on)
(also the saves are actually 10, 11 and 14,15 but because there is an auto save it pushes the save up one)

Hope this helps you and works for your playthrough.

Reactions: Eggsx

Eggsx

Aug 23, 2020
I think so, i use a dated laptop with a kinda broken screen.
so because you cant do codes i did a few saves for you.
so save 11:
correct name
skip mini games
short progression
you choose for girls
no extra money
Save 12
same as above but with 2000 dollars

save 15:
correct name
skip mini games
long progression
you choose for girls
no extra money
save 16:
same as above but with 3000 dollars.
(the reason i added 1000 extra dollars is in the event you dont remember what save is long or short progression later on)
(also the saves are actually 10, 11 and 14,15 but because there is an auto save it pushes the save up one)

Hope this helps you and works for your playthrough.
Thanks a lot bro, but why all of them skip mini games? Can you help me one more time please... with "not skip minigames" And dont add money because I want to play without cheat but if I'm strugle I can use cheat money from joiplay

BunnyWing

Apr 5, 2020
Thanks a lot bro, but why all of them skip mini games? Can you help me one more time please... with "not skip minigames" And dont add money because I want to play without cheat but if I'm strugle I can use cheat money from joiplay
The save file 11 (10 in game) and 15 (14 in game) are base with no extra money so you can play it pure, the other two saves are if you have an issue with your game and you cant get money easily due to possibly not being able to use the computer to set up the video cam webpage.
As far as the mini game it was a game you had to to press a button the right time on a bar with an indicator that scrolled back and forth pretty fast, i think the sweet spot moved and i dont rememeber if you only got one chance or not. It didnt add to the game, it was just annoying and if you messed it up you missed the chance to progress that day and if its a particular character that only shows up at a certain place and time you either have to wait a whole week or go back to a save. Also it wasnt for every lady so i promise you arent missing anything with this except for frustration.

Masonos

Oct 1, 2021
Hi, I'm a newbie at this. My game doesn't appear on a full screen, not even in a decent resolution. I've tried everything but nothing. I used the checkboxes but nothing. I tried alt + enter but nothing either (with this the image It wants to go big but it goes back to the same resolution, I don't know what's happening and it's frustrating not being able to enjoy the quality of the game well.

BunnyWing

Apr 5, 2020
Hi, I'm a newbie at this. My game doesn't appear on a full screen, not even in a decent resolution. I've tried everything but nothing. I used the checkboxes but nothing. I tried alt + enter but nothing either (with this the image It wants to go big but it goes back to the same resolution, I don't know what's happening and it's frustrating not being able to enjoy the quality of the game well.
Not sure if any 0f these will help but I found them typing "resolution" in this thread. There were alot so I'm sure one of them had a solution that will work for you. Here were some I found. Also you could try typing full screen, that will probably have good results also.

Jan 24, 2020
  • Add bookmark
  • #13,412
    Ruffy2010 said:
    How can you play this game in full screen mode? Is this game bugged? And is the game finished?
    in order (Alt+Enter) has a few bugs ((IE events not playing again after first time nothing Game breaking)) and On hold for the ...lost count as Nergal is focusing on another Game under a new name on patreon while it isnt "finished" it has spawned a brother Game look up "chilly's mod" of this game while a game mechanic behind this verson Chilly and other like minded artist and modders have kept it alive and really expanded the world of Peter and his desire to Bang milf where ever he goes

Jan 29, 2017
    Add bookmark
    DAHC13 said:
    Hi, I have a question. The screen resolution is the same, How you change it with this new version?
    open the game, and change u resolution to small and revert it`s temp fix the game screen

Apr 9, 2018
    kakhaufen said:
    fullscreen doesnt work for me
    The resolution of this game is purposefully set to have an aspect ratio of 4:3. You can change the resolution for the game in the options menu, but there's no option for full screen

Dec 5, 2019
    EdExmaquina said:
    change the screen settings to 1280 x 720 and start the game and you can see it in full screen this happens because the resolution of the game reaches 1280 x 980
    If you start it with a higher resolution, you will not be able to respond to the limit of the game and it appears in window mode
    Brilliant, thank you allot
    Jun 27, 2018
    Grecco said:
    Can someone tell me how to fix the resolution, all the images are huge and only half of the characters appear.
    You’ll need to redownload the game, what you need is an upgrade to the game files. It’s called RGSS301.dll, and if you have a copy of RPGM already, you’ll need to overwrite the .dll that came packaged with it.

Give me a bit to grab it, I’ll post it here.
Anyway, I hope these help or atleast point you in the right direction.

Masonos

Oct 1, 2021
1727049763682.png

It's always like this, I looked at everything but I don't know how to change the resolution, when the game starts, for a moment the screen appears as it should but in an instant it becomes like this and I can't enlarge it or anything. It's really annoying

BunnyWing

Apr 5, 2020
View attachment 4061574

It's always like this, I looked at everything but I don't know how to change the resolution, when the game starts, for a moment the screen appears as it should but in an instant it becomes like this and I can't enlarge it or anything. It's really annoying
okay so i dont know if this will help you but i remember i had an issue with the screen like that before as well. It was awhile ago and it might have been the modded version of this game, but what i did that worked for me was having another program open (like a web page or word or something). I would start the game up and the screen would be weird like that and i would press the "flag" button on my keyboard then click on the program i had open then i would click the urban demons game icon and the full screen option would work.
I play the game in 960x620 on my busted laptop and that works for me even though its not full screen it will still show everything to scale.
Another thing to not is that isnt actually the Urban Demons original game, that is the ChillyScollar modded one, so there might be a better solution to the resolution issue on that page.

4.10 star(s) 53 Votes