Collection Unreal Engine Under the Witch [v2024-09-24] [NumericGazer]

4.00 star(s) 115 Votes

Darth Simpious

Sep 9, 2024
Hi everyone! I've come up with a thought. I totally understand, that people love and talk about Herba (aka hot auntie) and wish to have her in the new game. However, why so few people talk about Alice? I know it will sound weird, but I really love and enjoy her character and her scenes (maybe except toilet ending and farts). I've built some sorta connection with her and I am worried, that she will not be included in the new episode ;((
Is there any way to create some kind of poll and let the dev know, that having Alice in Episode 2 (not as a main character ofc bcs of Kuro) would be an awesome addition to this masterpiece.
Post scriptum: I'm sorry if the post is chaotic, I'm new to the forum ;)

Reactions: RorsApenas

mini810

Jun 17, 2017
Hi everyone! I've come up with a thought. I totally understand, that people love and talk about Herba (aka hot auntie) and wish to have her in the new game. However, why so few people talk about Alice? I know it will sound weird, but I really love and enjoy her character and her scenes (maybe except toilet ending and farts). I've built some sorta connection with her and I am worried, that she will not be included in the new episode ;((
Is there any way to create some kind of poll and let the dev know, that having Alice in Episode 2 (not as a main character ofc bcs of Kuro) would be an awesome addition to this masterpiece.
Post scriptum: I'm sorry if the post is chaotic, I'm new to the forum ;)
Most likely you won't be seeing any more Alice because of the scale of the dev's plan, Kuro is more like the first character than the main one. This is an entirely new game with 11 witches planned so I don't think we'll be seeing old faces.
1725912079311.png
I mean JUST LOOK AT THOSE. I personally wouldn't be looking back except maybe for dealer's titjob (PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE MORE TITJOBS I LOVE BOOBA PLEASE TORTURE ME WITH BOOBA)

cundalovefeet

Sep 9, 2024
Most likely you won't be seeing any more Alice because of the scale of the dev's plan, Kuro is more like the first character than the main one. This is an entirely new game with 11 witches planned so I don't think we'll be seeing old faces.
View attachment 4017106
I mean JUST LOOK AT THOSE. I personally wouldn't be looking back except maybe for dealer's titjob (PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE MORE TITJOBS I LOVE BOOBA PLEASE TORTURE ME WITH BOOBA)
A shame, we should get more of Dealer, after all, she was the one that began it all, also, we did not get to see more of her, other than she getting beated by Alice.

Darth Simpious

Sep 9, 2024
View attachment 4017106
Thanks for the response man. Those witches look very sexy and the game will be definitely played with one hand :sneaky:

But I will be horribly missing Alice :cry:

Raysi

Aug 8, 2018
View attachment 4017106
I am foaming at the mouth for Xen when she releases in 3 years

• Haha
Reactions: mini810

burns88

Feb 7, 2021
Hello, here is a link to download the French translation patch of the Game, episode 0 and 1 are translated (episode 0 translated and corrected, to apply the patch, unzip the file (HerosJourney-WindowsNoEditor_0_P_French) in the following folder:
-game location \HerosJourney\HerosJourney\Content\Paks

for the kuro version, same principle:
unzip the file (UTW_Gothic-Windows_French) in the following folder:
-game location \UTW_Gothic_KurosRoom_Ver_0_1_2\UTW_Gothic\Content\Paks

kuro is translated but not corrected, updates will arrive as I progress in the corrections

have fun ;)

mini810

Jun 17, 2017
It will take some time, but not that long.
NUmericG has already managed to relase Herba in less that 1 year for episode1
Oh sorry had the big picture in mind when I said that. I know dev is efficient and probs some of the most responsible out there with monthly updates and solid progress, so yeah we're gonna see Xen 'pretty soon'.
The whole game tho, at least the skeleton of it with the whole map and all witches interactable... if their approach is fully finishing one girl before moving on, then years definitely. Don't know if they ever said anything about that but my money is on this.

acarobasito

Sep 10, 2020
Damn, this alpha is heavy as fuck! I mean, I get it, my old 1060 may be struggling so far but come on, the graphics are kinda like the same as the sister version
The graphics it's better than the older one but you should use something better than a 1060 to see that...

4.00 star(s) 115 Votes