Jan 20, 2022
As much I like to rag on TITS having no content updates (and this being a very lackluster one at that lol), I must say Fenoxo's issues really fucking suck, I hope the chap is doing alright and his wife gets better, those issues really fucking suck.

View attachment 4120302
Speaking of treatments, what's a 'gout'? Does it involve draining a muscle or fat of overfilled water or something like that?

Flash9786

Aug 30, 2018
Is it just me or most of the holo pics just dont show up in mail??? And if its just me then how do I fix it? I downloaded the image pack via game application.

destroyerofassholes

Oct 23, 2019
As much I like to rag on TITS having no content updates (and this being a very lackluster one at that lol), I must say Fenoxo's issues really fucking suck, I hope the chap is doing alright and his wife gets better, those issues really fucking suck.

View attachment 4120302
Call me a cynical, evil bastard but I somehow doubt him.

Azriel Satan

Jul 27, 2017
does someone use the js editor? i dont know what im doing wrong i already copy the folder path View attachment 4125045
Person who made the command list website (and only maintainer) here, I can't see your full URL so I cant say if its correct, make sure you include the \resources\app at the end. If it still isn't working you can fall back on the https://www.fenoxo.com/play/TiTS/release. The path is actually only for loading the character portraits it doesn't affect functionality. To use it you copy the commands into the console on your TiTS client, which can be opened with Ctrl+Shift+I.

Also sorry about the scaling, I never got around to making the main page display properly on a width of less than 1072px.

AdrienVeidt

Jul 11, 2024
Person who made the command list website (and only maintainer) here, I can't see your full URL so I cant say if its correct, make sure you include the \resources\app at the end. If it still isn't working you can fall back on the https://www.fenoxo.com/play/TiTS/release. The path is actually only for loading the character portraits it doesn't affect functionality. To use it you copy the commands into the console on your TiTS client, which can be opened with Ctrl+Shift+I.

Also sorry about the scaling, I never got around to making the main page display properly on a width of less than 1072px.
sadly dont work C:\Users\Usuario\Desktop\TiTS-backer-0.9.110-win\resources\app

4.10 star(s) 67 Votes