Jaz0n

May 23, 2019
Barely an update but thanks anyway
I mean to be fair... The reasons for the lack of a major update is valid.

We can't expect Adjatha (the lead artist of TiTS) or the rest of the coding team to work nonstop like a Thai sweatshop factory. Vacations are deserved for those who work hard, and so are the consumers' understandings.

And besides. Fen, his wife, and his work stuff took a nose dive the last couple of week, health and technical wise.
So again. We should just let this one pass and hope that everyone gets good again.

Mifuell

Dec 14, 2018
I mean to be fair... The reasons for the lack of a major update is valid.

We can't expect Adjatha (the lead artist of TiTS) or the rest of the coding team to work nonstop like a Thai sweatshop factory. Vacations are deserved for those who work hard, and so are the consumers' understandings.

And besides. Fen, his wife, and his work stuff took a nose dive the last couple of week, health and technical wise.
So again. We should just let this one pass and hope that everyone gets good again.
I not blaming him or anyone else. Just saying there wasn't a lot in this update.

Jan 20, 2022
Well, at least the panty scene is added, I can accomodate waiting though since we all know writing is hard, like those Hosted Games infrequent updates kind of deal

Anyway, when will they add the 'Pherosa' planet cowgirl in?

4.10 star(s) 67 Votes