newbee32123

Oct 1, 2019
Treasure of Nadia incest patch. Place in www/data folder.
Hello, what is the difference between this patch and the one on the home page? I see your file size is larger and has more files to overwrite while the one on the main page just seems to be a config adjustment.

abcdjh

Dec 4, 2019
Hello, what is the difference between this patch and the one on the home page? I see your file size is larger and has more files to overwrite while the one on the main page just seems to be a config adjustment.
This is a real incest patch. The one in the home page is just a word replacement and there are so many misses.

Reactions: newbee32123
Jun 24, 2019
*sigh* I hate having to go online for dumb questions, but I followed game directions, and now I'm locked in a cave with Clare telling me to find something to burn. Never mind I can walk right to a fire in another room. Game is wanting me to open the chest and get the wood that way, but game didn't tell me to hold on to a key before locking me in. Am I locked in forever? I'm thinking a cheat mod is the only way. I'm at 39% Ideas?

Jun 24, 2019
*sigh* I hate having to go online for dumb questions, but I followed game directions, and now I'm locked in a cave with Clare telling me to find something to burn. Never mind I can walk right to a fire in another room. Game is wanting me to open the chest and get the wood that way, but game didn't tell me to hold on to a key before locking me in. Am I locked in forever? I'm thinking a cheat mod is the only way. I'm at 39% Ideas?
*eye roll* never mind, I got it. It looked like part of the environment.

4.50 star(s) 520 Votes