Collection Mod Others The Sims 4: NSFW Modding

Mazi2

Jun 30, 2024
Posting the inevitable reply-all post. New Patch today, Yes mods break. Yes WW broke (see comment above me for new WW and WP)!!!
  • Don't update WW / other major mods if you haven't updated your game. Updated mods are for updated game, simple.
  • Best to wait it out a few weeks before updating your game. Play in offline mode until then. (y)
  • Listen to the community for feedback on what things this new patch broke and what new issues they introduce. :rolleyes:
  • For Mod Updates, check this site often:
  • For Patch Notes, I suggest you give it a read:
    • Knowing what changes occur can help you gage what parts of code EA has touched. If you have a mod/CC that relates to anything they touch or change, then it likely (not always) will need an update. Be patient.
  • Lastly, try not to be "that guy" , do not spam this thread with FAQ's and Support requests. This is NOT the thread for troubleshooting.
Cheers.

Last edited:

Widobob

May 28, 2024
Posting the inevitable reply-all post. New Patch today, Yes mods break. Yes WW broke (see comment above me for new WW and WP)!!!
  • Don't update WW / other major mods if you haven't updated your game. Updated mods are for updated game, simple.
  • Best to wait it out a few weeks before updating your game. Play in offline mode until then. (y)
  • Listen to the community for feedback on what things this new patch broke and what new issues they introduce. :rolleyes:
  • For Mod Updates, check this site often:
  • For Patch Notes, I suggest you give it a read:
    • Knowing what changes occur can help you gage what parts of code EA has touched. If you have a mod/CC that relates to anything they touch or change, then it likely (not always) will need an update. Be patient.
  • Lastly, try not to be "that guy" , do not spam this thread with FAQ's and Support requests. This is NOT the thread for troubleshooting.
Cheers.
Hello, I would like to thank you for being so quick to send us the solution. I wonder: is this the patreon version? Because I couldn't find the setting in game that allows you to display hearts during orgasm.

master861

Nov 4, 2022
Small info if your updatet your game to the newest patch dont us the mod by EllaNoir she/he confirmed that FF is not working with the newest version.
and sorry i am are litle bit late with the new version from nisaK( )
The
link in my signature should be the newest version

Last edited:

larryrunner

Nov 20, 2018
I apologize if this question has been asked before, but is there any sort of tutorial on how to even get started with this? I assume you can't do this via the normal EA launcher version of Sims 4?

Hdanger

Apr 1, 2022
I apologize if this question has been asked before, but is there any sort of tutorial on how to even get started with this? I assume you can't do this via the normal EA launcher version of Sims 4?
With what? NSFW modding? Just drop them in your mods' folder and make sure they're up to date with your game version like any other kind of modding.

Reactions: larryrunner

Lumpo2

Aug 28, 2024
Is anyone having any issues with the latest version of wickedwhims? Sims wake up immediately after going to sleep. This bug has been happening to me since the last update.

Sims4Amateur

Jul 27, 2021
Does anyone have the files/a link to the Noir and Dark objects used for Anarcis's animations? The Blogger link takes me to pop-up hell instead of SimsFileShare.

Edit: got them. Here:

Last edited:
  • Yay, new update!
Reactions: SkyRebel

Hezediel

Oct 4, 2017
Whenever I try to have sex with any sim, they reject it due to sexual incompatibility. Even after I change it in CAS. Any idea what causes this?
You need to go in the parameter of sex settings in Wicked Whims , they don't do sex cause they don't match but there is a cheat option for that

Reactions: MatomiB