tsoda

Sep 26, 2017

Changelog:

I post the 0.9.5 version of the game today, much later than expected. I’m indeed quite depressed these days due to an accumulation of personal problems (nothing related with health though). I put the payments on hold for now for that reason, don’t know for how long, but at least subscribers won’t have to pay. Doesn’t mean I’ll stop working on it at all, but it’s far from being a priority for the moment

About the update, you’ll find:

• Another long scene with Abeiku at the end of the exhib route. I felt something was missing, so I added a little party in the sewers
  • I also added around 10 scenes in the city and slum during daytime, when Messalina is naked
  • As indicated, Messalina can freely walk naked in the city during daytime. I changed her expression when naked, so she looks a bit more excited. For the moment, the same isn’t possible at night in the slum, or with the ropes, but I’ll do it in another update
As usual, all the new scenes are indicated in the in italic and red

The saves files included begins after the intro, before the different routes, just before the end of the exhib route with Abeiku, and right after the end of the exhib route (4 save files)

Chemish

Sep 12, 2018

Mega

Changelog:

I post the 0.9.5 version of the game today, much later than expected. I’m indeed quite depressed these days due to an accumulation of personal problems (nothing related with health though). I put the payments on hold for now for that reason, don’t know for how long, but at least subscribers won’t have to pay. Doesn’t mean I’ll stop working on it at all, but it’s far from being a priority for the moment

• Another long scene with Abeiku at the end of the exhib route. I felt something was missing, so I added a little party in the sewers
  • I also added around 10 scenes in the city and slum during daytime, when Messalina is naked
  • As indicated, Messalina can freely walk naked in the city during daytime. I changed her expression when naked, so she looks a bit more excited. For the moment, the same isn’t possible at night in the slum, or with the ropes, but I’ll do it in another update

The saves files included begins after the intro, before the different routes, just before the end of the exhib route with Abeiku, and right after the end of the exhib route (4 save files)
Sorry to hear about your situation. I hope matters improve.

• Red Heart
Reactions: tsoda

fatefruit

Feb 6, 2023

Mega

Changelog:

I hope everything turns out well for you in the end! Stay strong!

• Red Heart

Fipsi

Aug 1, 2017

Mega

Changelog:

Hope you can rest up well and work things out, thanks for the update!

• Red Heart
Oct 6, 2023

Mega

Changelog:

Thank you for this great update, wish you can rest well and recover soon. God bless you

• Red Heart

rocky rider robin

Feb 24, 2020
''PLEBIANS! PLEBIANS NEAR A ROMAN ARISTOCRAT AND THEY ARE NOT COW TOWING!''

Muster the Preatorians, notify the rhine legions, kidnap an illyrian general and force him to be a pretender, conscript more danubians to the cavalry, send obscene birds towards the general direction of the Pontifex maximus, bribe the senate, bully the provincals, use Gaul as a piggy bank, flee from Britannia, crucify eastern religious leaders and cultists because The empire has fallen and millions must serf.

4.30 star(s) 19 Votes