Ren'Py The Lewd House: Helping Hand [v0.1.1] [Amazoness Enterprise]

3.50 star(s) 4 Votes

Fran265

Dec 27, 2018
We gonna get an update over here? It looks like they are working on this project (albeit at a slow pace, last update on progress being 44 days ago), despite also having like 4000000 other projects for some reason
Yeah, if you check out the dev's twitter account, you can see they post some teasers of the next update from time to time, but the development is going pretty slowly. I think it's not just because they also work on other projects but because they have to commission the art for the game from someone else, and they are expensive, so the dev has to save up and also wait for them to get done.

affen123

Oct 6, 2017
The developer makes constant updates on his Discord.
Considering summertime saga spent about 3 years without getting the abandoned tag, I don't see why this game, which keeps getting updates elsewhere, should get one.
Can you perhaps tell us what is planned, preferably without pictures?

meh1995

Jul 11, 2023
Can you perhaps tell us what is planned, preferably without pictures?
This is what I found on his twitter. Can't be assed to download the videos:

His most recent post seems to be from Jul 20

Hupia

Nov 25, 2020
Aaaand the twitter is gone... who is targeting this game? it's not just their twitter but they targeted their patreon and itch too.

Reactions: Karnewarrior

Noce

Game Developer
Feb 3, 2017
Aaaand the twitter is gone... who is targeting this game? it's not just their twitter but they targeted their patreon and itch too.
Any person who thinks that these characters are real

Karnewarrior

Oct 28, 2017
Moral police concerned someone is getting off on a fetish they think is icky, obviously. Who else would autistically try to take down a game that is barely begun?

Reactions: ArhraCole
3.50 star(s) 4 Votes