• We're currently working on the search system, until that's complete the search will be disabled. In the mean time, you can use the quick search on the forum home page, or the search from the latest updates page.
2.90 star(s) 11 Votes

juizz

Feb 28, 2018
How the hell do I beat the boss of Kinasa temple? He does absurd amounts of damage. I thought I maybe just needed to survive a few turns or something but it doesn't seem to be the case.
Spam the training NPCs in your first temple until you're at least level 40.

Brinko

Formerly 'jackobvbbb'
Jul 9, 2022
question, im in the middle of doing the dark crystal quests, and i can only find the one of the two sisters. am i an idiot or is something wrong (the first one was in her room)?

edit: forget it, i found her. didn't know that park existed

Last edited:

JohnWilliams1199

Sep 21, 2024
View attachment 2734902

Overview:
After the rise of the Holy Templars, the world has slowly been beset by monsters known as Wildspirits.
After a tragedy, the player finds themselves unexpectedly thrown into a world of dark magic and violence.
Use Magic to defeat all who oppose you and the power of Necromancy to control their corpse for whatever you desire in order to save the world as
The Last Necromancer.​

Thread Updated: 2024-08-03
Release Date: 2024-08-03
Developer: Bandai_))))) -
Censored: No
Version: 3.8
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

Poll News:

DOWNLOAD
Win
: - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN - WORKUPLOAD
Mac: - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN - WORKUPLOAD
Android: - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN - WORKUPLOAD

HTML (v3.0): MEGA - - - PIXELDRAIN

View attachment 2734738 View attachment 2734739 View attachment 2815943 View attachment 2815948 View attachment 2815950 View attachment 2734748 View attachment 2734749 View attachment 2815946 View attachment 2904807 View attachment 3481641 View attachment 3481640 View attachment 3895428 View attachment 3895430
How to open on andriod???

Justinwar22

Sep 23, 2024
what the hell...I checked the 100% save file to see how to get alive Kinze to be in the basement...but checking the variable shows that Kinzac needs to be killed?

Kinze is missing in my saves when restoring or brainwashing him and killing gives the zombie version unlike the 100% test save

dumb question but how do i open that menu?

2.90 star(s) 11 Votes