Primis

Feb 26, 2019
Hey Tsunul brought me here about Korean Game Consumer Society founder, Hwanmin Kim, who liked this game.

Tom216431

Apr 27, 2023
Ha!, Ha!! Ha!!......

From Ci-en Today on 08/28/2024:
Holy Knight Rikka/Append Version Progress 24 (Creele H-Scene in Progress) This is the 24th append version progress article. It's been two years since I started posting monthly. I'm developing as I think of things, so the finish line expands and contracts like a rubber band, but I think I'm over 60% done. I'm sure I'll get some yelling at being only 60% done after two years. At first, I was planning to release four new stages and eight new H-Scenes in about a year of development time, so why did it end up being more than double that...?

It's no longer possible to release it this year, and I'm sorry for making everyone wait so long. I'll do my best to release it within next year...! OVER 2 Dame YEARS and Still Whating......!

Hell By The End of NEXT Year What? He'll be at 80% So Sorry WHAT Till the End of NEXT YEAR??? Been Working on the DLC for Over 2+ Years Now!
Hell He'll Be Dead Of Old Age Be for it's Ever Done, Or I Will!!!

Last edited:

Astralfan

Aug 16, 2017
it wont work what do i do?
You are supposed to extract the BepInEx Download in ((MoguraSoft\HolyKnightRicca_v136en\HolyKnightRicca_v136en\Game))

Ensure to extract it inside the game folder where the Actual HolyKnightRicca.exe is, not outside where the Launcher.exe is, once you do that, Put the ''Uncensor_for_ricca_net6.dll'' file inside ((MoguraSoft\HolyKnightRicca_v136en\HolyKnightRicca_v136en\Game\BepInEx\plugins))

P.S - You can download the 64bit BepInEx, dont need 32bit.

Have fun :)

Reactions: amari3
Mar 28, 2024
You are supposed to extract the BepInEx Download in ((MoguraSoft\HolyKnightRicca_v136en\HolyKnightRicca_v136en\Game))

Ensure to extract it inside the game folder where the Actual HolyKnightRicca.exe is, not outside where the Launcher.exe is, once you do that, Put the ''Uncensor_for_ricca_net6.dll'' file inside ((MoguraSoft\HolyKnightRicca_v136en\HolyKnightRicca_v136en\Game\BepInEx\plugins))

Screenshot 2024-08-28 210318.png Screenshot 2024-08-29 190750.png

Mar 28, 2024

what am i doing wrong?

Mar 28, 2024

alright it worked thank you so much have a great day

Mr.H

Jun 2, 2018
Hey, I'm not keeping it up with the update for so long.
Last I was at v1.3.2, can anyone tell me what exactly changes since then? (v1.3.6)

4.50 star(s) 110 Votes