CeLezte

Sep 10, 2017
Is it just me or did the game since 0.88 stop taking the old console commands. Uncensor command: "C 0" doesn't seem to work.
Things such as:

Player.RifleMagazine = 10
Player.PistolMagazine = 10
Player.Health = 100

still works

Last edited:

user182737

Feb 6, 2021
Is it just me or did the game since 0.88 stop taking the old console commands. Uncensor command: "C 0" doesn't seem to work.
Things such as:

Player.RifleMagazine = 10
Player.PistolMagazine = 10
Player.Health = 100

still works
Jup. Game needs to be censored per jp laws, so he removed it. Only 1.0.1 has still true uncensore available, but good luck getting that version.

tigasu.com

Feb 17, 2021
Why don't the animated Game Over scenes work? Just appear two arrows in the corner to switch animations. But there are no scenes themselves. Please help.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Had similar issue with animated scenes doesn't work but with the black screen.
Fixed it by changing Vertical Sync from Fast to Use the 3D application settings in the Nvidia Control Panel for the game

Reactions: BloomYourDreams

Rat-attack

Aug 18, 2020
Fun fact that you can use that same control panel and it's settings to make it so you force games and such to stop going above your set frame rate limit. As there's more than a few games which don't have it built in and so they just go for 999FPS+

Jackocet226

Feb 19, 2024
I dunno if anyone is gonna need this info, but if you want to use the cheat mod thingie on linux edit the wine prefix (or proton prefix) in wine/protontricks, select default wineprefix, winecfg, libraries, and add a new override for winhttp. It'll make bepinex and stuff run as normal.

Guess_Who

Mar 17, 2024
I don't understand why no mod updates the first page and adds the old game version 1.0.1 which is uncensored! This way it would prevent people from asking like every day on how to get the game uncensored. The tutorial shown on the first page is also outdated and even with a correct tutorial people sometimes might still have a ? on how to get the game uncensored even though it's already explained a thousend times here...

Starboi.1

Jan 11, 2023
Edit: Jashinn uploaded a new version (v0.88.2) fixing some issues so I'll upload new links and put outdated stuff in square brackets [] and upload new download links. Files are still named v0.88.1 for some reason but I tested it and old save files are working on this version so it's definitely v0.88.2 so I'll be getting all three of my own save files up to the boss fight (Fully corrupt, partially corrupt, pure)
Edit2: Seems that the boss fight is still broken so you'll have to use the save file in order to fight the boss and get the gallery unlocked until it is fixed, sadly.

Edit3: New version released so I've posted new links. With v0.88.3 the boss fight is able to be fixed within the game with a console command. I'll put the instructions on how to fix the boss fight with this below.
Edit4: Added list of commands that can be used in the console
Edit5: v0.88.4 links. Boss *should* be fixed.
Windows
Android

In order to get rid of censorship, click on on of the highlighted parts in the images below and type C 0 (C zero) into the console and clicking the white square on the right
[In order to fix the boss fight, type "ResetMainMission" into the console, save, then reload your game.]

Update was a little disappointing. Didn't get spider, mutant, and dog CGs, or the mushroom and hole pixel animations, and [both the boss and previous saves are broken]. But, atleast we got a decent chunk of new content (2 new CGs, 5 pixel animations, including 2 surprises that we haven't seen on the ci-en page before, new areas, new boss fight), unlike some other h-games that get abandoned or barely get any content in new updates despite having good funding *cough* Pure Onyx *cough*

Edit: if you're struggling to beat the first phase of the boss with the ammo count, you can cheat by opening the save file in " C:\Users\(YOUR USERNAME)\AppData\LocalLow\JaShinn\Syahata's bad day " with notepad and change the "R_magazine": X number. You can also edit the health value but I haven't tested if that works.
I'm having trouble decensoring the game it doesnt work for me

4.50 star(s) 93 Votes