Samhill

Nov 2, 2020
Depends on where you are, but if all characters are shown as complete and you can't progress, just sleep for a few days in game, that typically triggers story events unless you have to manually go somewhere
Everything shows as complete, I don't have the new guest, I stumbled across Riley wanting a vacation. No Ferocitease events, whatever those are, and no main story events.

S1nsational

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
Everything shows as complete, I don't have the new guest, I stumbled across Riley wanting a vacation. No Ferocitease events, whatever those are, and no main story events.
The only thing I can suggest is sleeping for a full in game week, and every morning go to the garage.

But you'd probably be best off just downloading the most recent release and seeing if that helps and then doing the above

Samhill

Nov 2, 2020
The only thing I can suggest is sleeping for a full in game week, and every morning go to the garage.

But you'd probably be best off just downloading the most recent release and seeing if that helps and then doing the above
I do have the latest release, I'll try sleeping later.

5mithers

Aug 3, 2019
Honestly, I might try replaying from the beginning, because I have been in the same spot as Samhill. At the end of game content, not much seems to be triggered. I'm guessing it is meant to be triggered "as you go" through the story, but if you are already done with the story, the new content doesn't trigger. (Guessing, I have not looked at the code yet.)

JJ1960

Jan 12, 2017
Nice update, not a lot of action but good character building and plot advancement.

One very welcome change was the addition of direction in the UI which was my main complaint with the prior update for Felicity's integration into the compound and not knowing what to do:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

S1nsational

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
Honestly, I might try replaying from the beginning, because I have been in the same spot as Samhill. At the end of game content, not much seems to be triggered. I'm guessing it is meant to be triggered "as you go" through the story, but if you are already done with the story, the new content doesn't trigger. (Guessing, I have not looked at the code yet.)
Sleeping triggers most story content like the patrols. Once that happens, you're typically told how to continue content, like needing to talk to X girl at Y time in Z location.

moskyx

Forum Fanatic
Jun 17, 2019
We could probably help you better if we could know what's the last main story bit you completed. As in, did you catch Lovestruck? Interrogated her at the special detention facility? Did you visit the ferrys wheel with Val?Or tried to catch the blonde girl riding the train? That kind of things.

JJ1960

Jan 12, 2017
Sleeping triggers most story content like the patrols. Once that happens, you're typically told how to continue content, like needing to talk to X girl at Y time in Z location.
Also, sleeping solo is required for some actions to occur. I had to give up my regular Valentina habit to get the game to move forward at one point.

Reactions: S1nsational

Craigdon97

May 27, 2022
So it don't really tell u how to start main events, now I'm not sure if I'm right or not but do they always play when u go to sleep?

TheCrimsonRevenger

Jul 13, 2017
First thought when I saw Mayor Winters: That chemotherapy hit John Cena HARD. He's so skinny I can barely see him.

Second thought: Villainous mastermind of the story.

Though to be fair that mostly came from thinking it takes alot of time and energy to render a character, and most VN Devs ain't gonna do that for a character they don't intend to use repeatedly(like bringing back the Store Karen as the mayor's wife), and we went kinda out of our way to throw shade at the Mayor in the ride over to meet him.

All the squicks he's giving MC tend to confirm my suspicion. And this late in the story? We ain't going to all the trouble of rendering a new character just for a throwaway scene.

Last edited:

TigerWolfe

Engaged Member
Oct 19, 2022
Sleeping alone triggers story events when you haven't been otherwise told to do something with someone.
Which imo is one of the more annoying things in sandboxy games, it's a common mechanic, because once you can sleep not alone why would you ever choose that option! So unrealistic, 0 out of 5 stars my immersion is ruined.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: S1nsational

TheCrimsonRevenger

Jul 13, 2017
So it's probably WAY too late to implement this in the game, but I FINALLY figured out what's been nagging at me.

This is probably my top favorite game on the sight for pacing, quality, writing, characters, etc.

But one thing's been nagging at me and Felicity made me finally realize what it is.

The girls should have more interactions with EACH OTHER.

Not sex(Though I wouldn't object), but just...acknowledgments of each other's existence. Of the weirdness of all sharing a boyfriend. They all live in the same house but their paths never cross, they barely acknowledge each other or talk to each other.

I used to like the Classrooms every weekend specifically because it was the one time the girls would actually be in the same place at the same time, conversing together. Or at least listening together. lol.

What made this finally click for me is i'm progressing through the various Felicity events and thinking..."you'd think the other girls would have something to say about sharing a home, and a bathroom and a kitchen with the chick who's been spying on them for months".

I'm even wondering who's most likely to be cool and accepting about it like the MC? Who's most likely to be a bit of a understandably offended bitch about it?

And we have no idea because as far as it seems to be concern the others they're just going about their day-to-day routine unchanged. I guess it's jsut the limitation of a Sandbox format. And this late in the story I doubt we can do much about it. But maybe something for the dev to consider on his next project...let the girls talk amongst themselves sometimes. Show us how they deal with the fallout of the MC's choices.

S1nsational

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
So it's probably WAY too late to implement this in the game, but I FINALLY figured out what's been nagging at me.

This is probably my top favorite game on the sight for pacing, quality, writing, characters, etc.

But one thing's been nagging at me and Felicity made me finally realize what it is.

Not sex(Though I wouldn't object), but just...acknowledgments of each other's existence. Of the weirdness of all sharing a boyfriend. They all live in the same house but their paths never cross, they barely acknowledge each other or talk to each other.

I used to like the Classrooms every weekend specifically because it was the one time the girls would actually be in the same place at the same time, conversing together. Or at least listening together. lol.

What made this finally click for me is i'm progressing through the various Felicity events and thinking..."you'd think the other girls would have something to say about sharing a home, and a bathroom and a kitchen with the chick who's been spying on them for months".

I'm even wondering who's most likely to be cool and accepting about it like the MC? Who's most likely to be a bit of a understandably offended bitch about it?

And we have no idea because as far as it seems to be concern the others they're just going about their day-to-day routine unchanged. I guess it's jsut the limitation of a Sandbox format. And this late in the story I doubt we can do much about it. But maybe something for the dev to consider on his next project...let the girls talk amongst themselves sometimes. Show us how they deal with the fallout of the MC's choices.
While I do agree with you that the girls should interact far more, it's funny you should mention this now given how in this update Chrys refers to Harper as her best friend. Best friends they might be, but i don't remember them sharing many scenes

TheCrimsonRevenger

Jul 13, 2017
While I do agree with you that the girls should interact far more, it's funny you should mention this now given how in this update Chrys refers to Harper as her best friend. Best friends they might be, but i don't remember them sharing many scenes
Oh you can go back to the earliest stages of the game. It was established early that Chrys and Harper are definitely the two closest of the girls. But yeah, you never see them together.

Like I said, I think this is what I miss most from the classroom scenes in the "First Act" of the story. Though those were pretty short on the girls interacting with each other too.

I hope this is coming across as the CONSTRUCTIVE criticism I intend it to be. Again, I realize we're probably on the home stretch here so I doubt we'll see much change in this regard for this game. But I assume the dev will make another once this one is done.

Reactions: ARB582

JJ1960

Jan 12, 2017

I think in large part you don't see the girls interacting much is because you only know what MC knows. It's a narrative choice which is used to drive the story forward. You do get some conversations as well as side comments regarding Felicity from the other girls as you interact with them. However the other girls are probably avoiding Felicity for a number of reasons: they are embarrassed since Felicity was there in the room when they got intimate with MC, they know she's in some way responsible for the disappearance of their leader/mother, she's a bad guy and why did MC even bring her into their sanctum sanctorum, etc.

I also miss the classrooms, it was a great chance to explore the dynamics of the team members.

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
SuperheroesSuck-1.926
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

4.10 star(s) 89 Votes