Fan Art Summertime Saga - Fan Art

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

blackadder18

Jul 30, 2019
Rise and Shine - Part 2

After a lengthy round of fucking, Anon wanders off to replenish his fluids. When he returns, he finds Debbie masturbating, craving even more than what he had already given. Realising how insatiable she is he wastes no time rejoining her in bed.

47.5.jpg

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Biemoonte

Oct 9, 2021
Rise and Shine - Part 2

After a lengthy round of fucking, Anon wanders off to replenish his fluids. When he returns, he finds Debbie masturbating, craving even more than what he had already given. Realising how insatiable she is he wastes no time rejoining her in bed.

View attachment 4080532

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

May 8, 2021
Debbie: Really, Jenny? Really? I want to say that I'm disappointed in you, but this isn't even the worst thing you have done....this isn't even the worst thing you have done this month. But with my Grandkids in the other room?

Diane: What do you think would happen if Dillan or Jackie or Ryan walked in seeing you doing your brother?

Jenny: What? They would have their suspicions confirmed? I've never said anything to Jackie but she figured it out on her own that Anon was her real Dad before she learned that Santa didn't exist.

Debbie: Still, have some common decency. They are in just the other room.

View attachment 4064125

Jenny: Oh Come down from your high horse, you are no better than me, Miss "Pregnancy scare When Anon Graduated".

Debbie: ....Nothing happened with that.

Jenny: Yeah, we know nothing happened with that, but just because I don't have a younger sibling doesn't mean I wouldn't have known what you and Anon were doing that entire summer. Hell, you're still doing it. You think I didn't see you give a Hand job to Anon last thanksgiving under the table?

Debbie: *She looks away blushing, too embarrassed to say anything*

Diane: Okay, But Dillan doesn't need to See his Cousins doing it in the Kitchen. You can try to be decent.

View attachment 4064127

Jenny: How quickly do you think he'd realize that I might not be the only family member who has done it with Anon. Like Dillan is a Spitting image of Anon. Even more so than Ryan is. You think He wouldn't put two and two together? Hell, he might already know, He's smarter than all of us combined, and it's not hard to draw conclusions.

Diane:....Jenny I'm just trying to give the illusion that we are a normal family.

Jenny: Well we aren't. I'd think you'd realize that Miss Cow Lady. So are you going to keep complaining or are you going to join in?

View attachment 4064130

Anon: *Walking back into the Kitchen* Finally. Okay, so I guess I need to order At least Three more Pizzas considering everyone here.....

Jenny: What? You act like you haven't ever seen our tits before?

Debbie: Well We have at least a few minutes to have fun.

Diane: As long as we remain quiet enough. *She winks*

Anon: I want to say this is a horrible idea but my brain isn't brain-ing right now.

Debbie: I call the shaft. Diane you get his balls, Jenny you get rimjob duty.

Jenny: Okay, why is it every time we do this, I always get rimjob?

Debbie: I'm sorry, did you spend 13 hours in labor and knock out your hip with him? I get first dibs.

Diane: And I get seniority on second dibs, so sorry honey, but get licking.

Jenny: This is bullshit...I'm still going to do it, but I want everyone to know I'm doing it reluctantly.

Debbie: We know honey, you say it every time.

View attachment 4064142
Anon: Oh Good Right there.

*The Room is filled sucking sounds, as Jenny, Debbie and Diane all go to town on Anon. Debbie deepthroating the shaft, Diane gargling on Anon's Balls, and Jenny giving him a Rimjob*

Anon: Oh shit hold On, I need to call Tony's otherwise we are going to be really hungry tonight.

We're_going_to_need_more_Pizzas_1.jpg

Tony: Thank you Calling Tony's Pizzeria, Tony Speaking, how may I...

Anon: Hey Tony.

Tony: ANON! How you doing? Hey just to let you know, we are almost finished with that Supreme you ordered. decided to get the Garlic Sticks too?

Anon: Actually we got a lot of surprise guests at the house. I need 2 Cheeses, A Peperoni, and a Vegetarian. Also 3 Things of those Garlic Sticks like you are asking.

Tony: Woah, um...That's A lot.

KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK

Anon: Sorry Tony, have to go, Just take the Credit Card on file for the first one, bye!
*Click*

Okay Girls, get dressed, that's Probably Roxxy and Rachel.

We're_going_to_need_more_Pizzas_2.jpg

*Anon Heads to the Door as you can hear the girls clothes rustling in the kitchen*

Anon: Roxxy, Rachel, there you are.....Where are your Clothes?

Yumi: They were naked when I found them in the woods and I couldn't find their clothes, so I had to get some towels for them.

Anon: The Woods? What were you two doing....Oh God, you two smell like a Stoner's basement.

Rachel: It was some good shit.

Roxxy: I'm feeling as light as a cloud!

Anon: How High are you two...You know what, never mind. Rachel, Roxxy go upstairs and get changed.

Rachel: Oh, you're no Fun Daddy. *She pouts as she walks pass them and heads upstairs.*

Roxxy: Fine, Mr. Killjoy...Oh hold on, I need to make dinner, I'm Starving! *Roxxy Says as she heads pass him towards the Kitchen.

We're_going_to_need_more_Pizzas_3.jpg

Anon: Hopefully they weren't too much of a problem for you?

Yumi: I mean other than the mouths on them, they were no problem.

Anon: I'm sorry about them. I haven no Idea why either of them were doing in the woods. Rachel should of been in her college classes.

Yumi: Anon it's fine. Technically, I didn't find any Marijuana, and it's not illegal to be high. *She Winks at Anon*

Anon: You're not writing a ticket?

Yumi: Anon, the only reason we charged Astrid with recreational Marijuana Possession was because we caught her for the Property damaging and trespassing, we had to due our due diligence. Otherwise, I don't like to write someone up for possession if I don't have to.

Anon: Thanks Yumi...Ash was right, you are one of the few good ones.

Yumi: Thank you Mr. Cummings. Have a good rest of your day...and as a reminder, it's rude to point your "weapon" towards a officer of the law. *She winks about Anon's obvious erection.

Anon: *Covering his crotch with his hands* Oh...um...right....Have a nice day. *He closes the door* Okay, now....wait, Where did Roxxy say she was going?

We're_going_to_need_more_Pizzas_4.jpg

Roxxy: Ooh, We Having A Nakey Party! I Want to Join too! I Want to Join!

Anon: What the...? Roxxy, go and get changed! We're_going_to_need_more_Pizzas_5.jpg

Meanwhile back at Tony's

Tony: MARIA! MICHAEL! KEEP THOSE STOVES ON WE GOT 4 MORE PIZZAS TO MAKE!

We're_going_to_need_more_Pizzas_6.jpg

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote